Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cardiff v cheltenham

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:51 pm

went there years ago, and somebody posted on here tonight about there goal keeper, when we went there a few years back. they had a keeper called booker? or something, and what a great guy he was, we gave him so much stick behind the goal,he gave us the 2 fingers, top of his ass, but at the end of the game . we clapped him and he clapped us, :ayatollah: :lol:

Re: cardiff v cheltenham

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 pm

and? did they have a jack or someone playing for them, remember singing you fat b*stard? :roll:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 pm

ninianblue wrote:and? did they have a jack or someone playing for them, remember singing you fat b*stard? :roll:

I remember very well....Julian Alsop was it!! Big tall, fat b*stard...black hair. Great for banter when we exchanged words. That was when we played them in the league and cup within the space of a few days at home and battered them both times.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
ninianblue wrote:and? did they have a jack or someone playing for them, remember singing you fat b*stard? :roll:

I remember very well....Julian Alsop was it!! Big tall, fat b*stard...black hair. Great for banter when we exchanged words. That was when we played them in the league and cup within the space of a few days at home and battered them both times.

thats the one, thanks i can sleep tonight :ayatollah: :lol: