Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are there fans who....

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:47 pm

Are on the fence or accepting change for the good of the club? If so how are you feeling about things now? Are you still behind the tan force or are you not sure now?

Seeing the new badge has got emotions high. Interested in your views. I want to join the band wagon kcb ect... But something is stopping me. Something big is going to happen to our club and I suppose I don't want to stand in the way of that.

Proper head f**k mind :lol:

Re: Are there fans who....

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:51 pm

I'm totally against the rebrand, as are many others. Now these rumours about Langston have come about many more people will become angered. If we are getting a £100m investment, with a £13 transfer budget. That leaves £87m, so scrap the stadium expansion plan for now as 26,700 is enough for us. Sort the bloody debts out for God's sake

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:54 pm

As much as we may not like it, we are a minority on this message board compared with the overall fan base, so we've haven't got much choice other than to go with the flow and hope for the best with regards to our club. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Barrie i seem to be in the minority regarding the badge as i like it and it has grown on me.
As part of our history whether it lasts one year or 100 i will be having it inked on my leg sometime soon to go with my bluebird which is already inked on my arm. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:59 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Are on the fence or accepting change for the good of the club? If so how are you feeling about things now? Are you still behind the tan force or are you not sure now?

Seeing the new badge has got emotions high. Interested in your views. I want to join the band wagon kcb ect... But something is stopping me. Something big is going to happen to our club and I suppose I don't want to stand in the way of that.

ive been sat on the fence with the whole rebrand..... not happy bout red at all, however as you say for good of club, however lately im becoming a little aprehensive over the whole situation, but am still willing to give it time to see how things turn out... i really want whats best for cardiff city so that i can keep watching my beloved bluebirds and if it means playing in red so be it...

i will feel alot better once the langston deal is sorted and the debt to equity swap put in place... the training ground and stadium expansion im not interested in at this moment and dont see it as a priority....

i will reserve judgement on the malaysians until we know more about the current dealings...

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:59 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Barrie i seem to be in the minority regarding the badge as i like it and it has grown on me.
As part of our history whether it lasts one year or 100 i will be having it inked on my leg sometime soon to go with my bluebird which is already inked on my arm. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I haven't forgotten about my tattoo mate, I'll get a appointment and pm you details Bowman :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:01 pm

Marc wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:Barrie i seem to be in the minority regarding the badge as i like it and it has grown on me.

I haven't forgotten about my tattoo mate, I'll get a appointment and pm you details Bowman :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Today hasn't really changed my view, it was obvious the badges were going up.

I want blue, I want out badge.

But we need Tans support financially and as far as I can see the only way forward. Tan had to do what he promised though and that mostly means paying Langston this season and converting the debt to equity.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Fair play to you Lee. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:13 pm

Im not against or for the rebrand basically i dont really give a f*ck aslong as theres a cardiff city to watch..
im happy to give them time to sort it all out.
I take what people say bad about the malaysians with a pinch of salt whatever they say bad about vt/tg mr hammam probabably did it to..

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:15 pm

nobber wrote:

Fair play to you Lee. :ayatollah:

Cheers will be in black and grey shading as well as i dont liked colour in tattoos :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:17 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Are on the fence or accepting change for the good of the club? If so how are you feeling about things now? Are you still behind the tan force or are you not sure now?

am old enough to realise that there's no point in getting stressed about stuff thats out of your control. so none of this bothers me, its ninian park that i miss the most, i know the club had to move with the times, but f**k me, what a sacrifice :( . though i do feel for the fans who seem to be having sleepless nights over this rebranding. this club is cardiff city and we are the bluebirds. no one can change that in my opinion even though they can change the wallpaper :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 pm

reluctantly accepting it and hoping it secures our future baz .
if in 12 months the debt has not been turned to equity and langston is not settled then both sam and tan are going to get their f*cking heads kicked in :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:20 pm

My stance has softened tbh mainly because im fed up of the constant whinging by the same people saying the same thing over and over and over and over.

I hate the thought of red but I just think theres f**k all we can do about it this coming season so just get on with it.

Protests, peaceful or not, will NOT help Malky and the lads.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:20 pm

inthebowls wrote:

am old enough to realise that there's no point in getting stressed about stuff thats out of your control. so none of this bothers me, its ninian park that i miss the most, i know the club had to move with the times, but f**k me, what a sacrifice :( . though i do feel for the fans who seem to be having sleepless nights over this rebranding. this club is cardiff city and we are the bluebirds. no one can change that in my opinion even though they can change the wallpaper :ayatollah:

Exactly the same regarding Ninian Park mate i miss that old lady :(

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:21 pm

CP76 wrote:My stance has softened tbh mainly because im fed up of the constant whinging by the same people saying the same thing over and over and over and over.

I hate the thought of red but I just think theres f**k all we can do about it this coming season so just get on with it.

Protests, peaceful or not, will NOT help Malky and the lads.

fair comment :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:22 pm

Change fully accepted, let's move on and get promotion and then we can have another re-branding back to blue! ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:26 pm

What is life? Such is life. What more can one do?