Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:02 pm

Great tune on that vid

Re: VIDEO OF NEW BADGE GOING UP AND NEW KITS

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:06 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Great tune on that vid

Cheers mate it's a track off my new album. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:51 pm

Had a chat to a few club employees today and they tell me they are hoping all badges,signs etc will be ready for the Newcastle game,I was allowed to quickly video the kits,I will be back in a few days to see what other changes have been made.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Sad day for me to mate .Who the hell does Tan think he is I am gutted its a real big lose to the fans and the club like I say gutted.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:21 pm

i'm not one to swear usually but that kit is f***ing filth ! and you're ground looked bad enough from outside before , now you've stuck a beermat on the side of it !!
what a joke you lot are turning into , and what's even better at the dawn of you're new era you lose to forest green

if carlsberg did football rivalries :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:25 pm

waddle wrote:i'm not one to swear usually but that kit is f***ing filth ! and you're ground looked bad enough from outside before , now you've stuck a beermat on the side of it !!
what a joke you lot are turning into , and what's even better at the dawn of you're new era you lose to forest green

:roll: oh dear :roll: how very predictably boring and immature.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
waddle wrote:i'm not one to swear usually but that kit is f***ing filth ! and you're ground looked bad enough from outside before , now you've stuck a beermat on the side of it !!

hey how's billy bullshit ? any more news on the massacre of newbury ,
full of shit fella :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:33 pm

you could be waiting all night for the bite........................

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

well i've had one bite off the bullshitter and a little nibble off you , to be honest i've had enough of a laugh reading this board tonight to keep me smiling anyway :D

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 pm

waddle wrote:

well i've had one bite off the bullshitter and a little nibble off you , to be honest i've had enough of a laugh reading this board tonight to keep me smiling anyway :D

im not hungry yet mate! ;) keep trying though , fishing takes patience :D

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:44 pm

waddle wrote:

it must hurt though your username and avatar are now defunct ;)

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:46 pm

waddle wrote:
waddle wrote:

not really, im a bluebird fan from blackwood that aint ever going to change, as for the avatar that will prob change many times over the season...

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:54 pm

waddle wrote:
waddle wrote:

not really, im a bluebird fan from blackwood that aint ever going to change, as for the avatar that will prob change many times over the season...

oh so you're one of the bendover brigade :lol:
got a lot of time for the boys with dignity trying to do something with this kcb campaign but can't for the life of me understand the rest of you dropping your draws for a bit of cash and taking it up the arse

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:08 pm

well i've had one bite off the bullshitter and a little nibble off you , to be honest i've had enough of a laugh reading this board tonight to keep me smiling anyway :D[/quote]

im not hungry yet mate! ;) keep trying though , fishing takes patience :D[/quote]
it must hurt though your username and avatar are now defunct ;)[/quote]

not really, im a bluebird fan from blackwood that aint ever going to change, as for the avatar that will prob change many times over the season...[/quote]
oh so you're one of the bendover brigade :lol:
got a lot of time for the boys with dignity trying to do something with this kcb campaign but can't for the life of me understand the rest of you dropping your draws for a bit of cash and taking it up the arse[/quote]

:?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:17 pm

if we're gonna be doing the to-ing and fro-ing of opinions you're going to have to learn to quote properly fella :?
can't be trawling your cock-ups all night
and surely you can reply with better than a smiley :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:18 pm

waddle wrote:if we're gonna be doing the to-ing and fro-ing of opinions you're going to have to learn to quote properly fella :?

your not going to get me to bite and start a war of words to try and defend my opinions fella, so i suggest you move on to someone who gives a shit with what you have to say....

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:20 pm

waddle wrote:if we're gonna be doing the to-ing and fro-ing of opinions you're going to have to learn to quote properly fella :?

your not going to get me to bite and start a war of words to try and defend my opinions fella, so i suggest you move on to someone who gives a shit with what you have to say....

yes but what are your opinions , and i think you give a shit because you're starting to sound a bit irate ;)

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 pm

waddle wrote:

yes but what are your opinions , and i think you give a shit because you're starting to sound a bit irate ;)

not really, just burnt my tongue on my dinner, mrs moaning about t.v. , litlle one wont go to bed and ive got to try and explain myself to you like have had to do for the last 3 months to every other jack.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:29 pm

waddle wrote:

not really, just burnt my tongue on my dinner, mrs moaning about t.v. , litlle one wont go to bed and ive got to try and explain myself to you like have had to do for the last 3 months to every other jack.

but you have'nt actually explained anything my little redbird , think you need to get some control at home by the sound of it everyone at home is doing whatever they feel like , no matter what you say !
same as your football club :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 pm

Thanks for that. It gave me instant diarrhea.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 pm

waddle wrote:
waddle wrote:

but you have'nt actually explained anything my little redbird , think you need to get some control at home by the sound of it everyone at home is doing whatever they feel like , no matter what you say !

think you need to control your own house first fella i mean letting your dad sleep with your sister and your uncle sleeping with your mother... u tell me which is worse??

and dont worry about my football club, worry about your own... dont think you will have such an easy ride this season...

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:50 pm

feck off to your own board jack :!:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:07 pm

brickyblue wrote:Sad day for me to mate .Who the hell does Tan think he is I am gutted its a real big lose to the fans and the club like I say gutted.

:ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:08 pm

Agree, I hate that we are going to be red and a beer mat badge, but I will still be there to watch, Im just hoping its not for too long.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:10 pm

So sad :( , but lets get on with it.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 pm

waddle wrote:
waddle wrote:

think you need to control your own house first fella i mean letting your dad sleep with your sister and your uncle sleeping with your mother... u tell me which is worse??

and dont worry about my football club, worry about your own... dont think you will have such an easy ride this season...

Yes ! If in doubt get the incest out :lol:
Go on you might as well call me a gypo as well
Easy , easy , easy

Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:51 am

waddle wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

hey how's billy bullshit ? any more news on the massacre of newbury ,
full of shit fella :lol: :lol:

jack tw*t :lol: