Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tan will crush the doubters

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 pm

Weather I agree or not. The man is like raged unstoppable machine. He will not be stopped, driven away or negotiated with.

I'm afraid it's either jump on or feck off. I admire the kcb but it's got no chance. Fan power is a thing of the past with this man. More powerfull than we could imagine.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Re: Tan will crush the doubters

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Weather I agree or not. The man is like raged unstoppable machine. He will not be stopped, driven away or negotiated with.

I'm afraid it's either jump on or feck off. I admire the kcb but it's got no chance. Fan power is a thing of the past with this man. More powerfull than we could imagine.

Totally agree Barrie

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:37 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Weather I agree or not. The man is like raged unstoppable machine. He will not be stopped, driven away or negotiated with.

I agree that the KCB have no chance in a direct confrontation, but I believe they can lobby reasonably for the return of the Blue shirt once VT has completed his vision in a few years time.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:43 pm

BOWMAN wrote:

Totally agree Barrie

What's your thoughts then lee. Everyone seems to be going mental about it. You seem very relaxed about the changes. Maybe you have seen to much pain down the years supporting the city?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:47 pm

The mans a total dick

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:52 pm

brickyblue wrote:The mans a total dick

I wouldn't have that lee :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

Totally agree Barrie

What's your thoughts then lee. Everyone seems to be going mental about it. You seem very relaxed about the changes. Maybe you have seen to much pain down the years supporting the city?

I have seen many years of pain Barrie in my mere 37 years of life. I am willing to give VT a chance unlike a lot of others and i am very grateful he is keeping us afloat each month.Regarding the red it is not ideal i would prefer blue of course i would but i will go with it as i have seen us play in many colours over the years and shirt colour is not a problem for me.
The shit would hit the fan if he dared change our name CCFC.
Look forward to meeting up mate.Hopefully the 11th as we will be getting together and probably giving the Newcastle game a miss. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:54 pm

brickyblue wrote:The mans a total dick

You dont even know me mate :lol: :lol: I am not having that pal ;)

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:59 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I agree that the KCB have no chance in a direct confrontation, but I believe they can lobby reasonably for the return of the Blue shirt once VT has completed his vision in a few years time.

I think that route will be the one to eventually bear fruit.

Never give up on Blue, but dont kick off over it. Pointless.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:48 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I think that route will be the one to eventually bear fruit.

Never give up on Blue, but dont kick off over it. Pointless.

:ayatollah:

Just wear your blue this season. That is all we need to do.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Better bite down on the pillow now then mate. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:26 pm

What a load of shit

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:48 pm

Randy Udderway wrote:

What a load of shit

Yep. A big pile of the smelly steamy stuff is being shovelled on our laps right now.

Nice way of putting it mate. :?