Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can a club have two badges (1 home, 1 away) ?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Not sure on the FA's regulations about this one. Is this at all possible? If not we should definitely ask for it to become possible.

If Tan stays then...

Next season thinking of a red home kit with a dragon on it in a circle only with Cardiff City FC and a blue away kit with a bluebird in a circle and Cardiff City FC. Have Fire and Passion on the back of the collars of both shirts if needs be.

I will design both kits when I return to Cardiff. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Can a club have two badges (1 home, 1 away) ?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:16 pm

RedBluebird wrote:Not sure on the FA's regulations about this one. Is this at all possible? If not we should definitely ask for it to become possible.

If Tan stays then...

Next season thinking of a red home kit with a dragon on it in a circle only with Cardiff City FC and a blue away kit with a bluebird in a circle and Cardiff City FC. Have Fire and Passion on the back of the collars of both shirts if needs be.

I will design both kits when I return to Cardiff. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Best post of the day , hope somebody listens at CCFC :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:26 pm

Oldham Athletic had 2 different badges last season (2011/12); the old badge on their home shirt and the new badge on their away shirt. They did this because they keep their kits for 2 seasons and were too skint to produce a new home shirt for the 11/12 season. They have now released a new home shirt so both have the new badge for the 12/13 season.

Their new badge is also fecking shite.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:32 pm

loosecannon wrote:Oldham Athletic had 2 different badges last season (2011/12); the old badge on their home shirt and the new badge on their away shirt. They did this because they keep their kits for 2 seasons and were too skint to produce a new home shirt for the 11/12 season. They have now released a new home shirt so both have the new badge for the 12/13 season.

Their new badge is also fecking shite.

How much money did they get for the new badge? Didn't notice any protests?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:16 pm

bump

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:33 pm

A home kit with a a dragon in a circle would be even worse than a home kit with a dragon on a beermat WITH A BLUEBIRD.

Whatever we decide to do with this pre-apocalyptic Cardiff City saga, do not lose the bluebird off the home kit

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:03 pm

No.

Either our old crest or a new crest that isn't shit.