Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOW, Why dont YOU LISTEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Not one person i know wants us to play in red, Not many of us want Sam back (OR BELIEVE HIM) , Not many are sure of VT, BUT WILL WAIT AND SEE. Some of us will buy the new shirts as we do EVERY season, so wind your necks in and Just get behind the CLUB, I am getting sick of all the rubbish being spouted about people "ITK" UTTER RUBBISH . :roll:

Re: NOW, Why dont YOU LISTEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Shit weather lately.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:00 pm

ayahtolla wrote:Not one person i know wants us to play in red, Not many of us want Sam back (OR BELIEVE HIM) , Not many are sure of VT, BUT WILL WAIT AND SEE. Some of us will buy the new shirts as we do EVERY season, so wind your necks in and Just get behind the CLUB, I am getting sick of all the rubbish being spouted about people "ITK" UTTER RUBBISH . :roll:

The club would be better off without them both. With Tan involved we'll eventually go into admin anyway with much higher debts. I'd rather we did it now with less debt, get bought out on the cheap by someone with a financial brain and who cares about the club etc. The less debt we have going into admin the more we appeal to potential buyers.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:18 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
ayahtolla wrote:Not one person i know wants us to play in red, Not many of us want Sam back (OR BELIEVE HIM) , Not many are sure of VT, BUT WILL WAIT AND SEE. Some of us will buy the new shirts as we do EVERY season, so wind your necks in and Just get behind the CLUB, I am getting sick of all the rubbish being spouted about people "ITK" UTTER RUBBISH . :roll:

The club would be better off without them both. With Tan involved we'll eventually go into admin anyway with much higher debts. I'd rather we did it now with less debt, get bought out on the cheap by someone with a financial brain and who cares about the club etc. The less debt we have going into admin the more we appeal to potential buyers.

Keep it comming Roathy boy.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 pm

RedBluebird wrote:

:roll: Are you the new mystic ? mystic redbluebird, please can you select the lottery numbers for me for tomorrow and saturday for me please :roll:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Shit weather lately.

Wasnt last week and I was in Somerset :D :D

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:36 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Shit weather lately.

Wasnt last week and I was in Somerset :D :D

Lucky for some I suppose. :D

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:06 pm

RedBluebird wrote:

Do you have anyone in mind??????