Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hope and despair

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Anyone else feeling in need of a big statement from the club regarding the ongoing Langston issue? I for one would have let the red kit change go if all the debt was cleared up. Just so no one has a pop at me I would prefer the team to be in blue but red than dead works for me.

However with the ongoing reluctance of a conclusion in the loan issue I am slowly losing heart for the upcoming season. Malkie has brought in quality players and any other year I would be champing at the bit for the season to start but just now all I can see is a blue stadium and red kit and not much else to cheer me up.

We all as supporters need a statement of intent from the board. I do believe TG & VT to be honourable people so I don't think they will just up sticks and move on. We all want whats best for our beloved bluebirds so come on Mr. Borley give us that statement of intent.

Re: Hope and despair

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Statement of intent of what exactly. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Statement of intent of what exactly. :ayatollah:

This is the last day of Sam's deadline? Or so I am lead to believe? If this is the case what have the board got as plan B does Malkie still have financial backing to strenthen the team further.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Steve borley ‏@SteveCMB
@CarlMarlow1980 keep the faith , we want this sorted and had many deadlines"
15 hours ago

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Statement of intent of what exactly. :ayatollah:

This is the last day of Sam's deadline? Or so I am lead to believe? If this is the case what have the board got as plan B does Malkie still have financial backing to strenthen the team further.

Well carl and annis have said that if the deal is not sorted by the 31st of july then it could well be three times the amount he wants today after tonights deadline, i got no idea wtf is going on anymore but just want this debt to equity done as soon as for the sake of the shit going on between the fans and the clubs future :cry:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:11 pm

The thing is we are only getting told stuff from Carl and Annis who are both supporters of Sam. Im not neccessarily saying they are lying but its only them that are telling us there is a deadline