Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cmon lets have it out on the open

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:34 pm

CP76 wrote:The KCB are undermiming the club at every opportunity. Very sad to see.

Are they really? I admit im not a member but thats the first ive heard of it.

Oh polo can i have the address of " the stepford wives clinic" they sent you? I can see its worked so well i wanna book in the misses.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:39 pm

CP76 wrote:Theres people on this board who are wanting us to fail just to have a go at the re-brand and VT.

Are you going to be man enough to admit it?

Your no City fans as far as im concerned.

Id rather be proved wrong than be proved right to the deteriment of this football club.

I hate the blue and still dont know how its going to feel watching the boys run out in red but contstantly moaning about it all season is not going to help.

Get a grip and start getting behind the lads!

Here's my problem, of course i dont want us to lose games and i want us to get promoted, but i think sub-consciously i'm going to want us to fail yes, i'm "man enough" to admit that as you say.

In a way it feels like win/win, if we go up then great, if not and we completely fail but went back to blue eventually then we can always try again in seasons after.

But don't you dare ever tell me that i'm not a City fan for the way i feel, in fact being a fan is the exact reason this hurts so much. I could question whether the people who are accepting it are real fans but i'm not going to.

I live in Preston but i travel down for every single home game on a train, and away games whenever i can. This is even though i really cant afford to do so and have to struggle in other ways because of it. So don't ever tell me i'm not a supporter.

This rebranding is killing me, don't doubt that. But I'll still be there next season.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:54 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
CP76 wrote:Theres people on this board who are wanting us to fail just to have a go at the re-brand and VT.

Id rather be proved wrong than be proved right to the deteriment of this football club.

I hate the blue and still dont know how its going to feel watching the boys run out in red but contstantly moaning about it all season is not going to help.

Here's my problem, of course i dont want us to lose games and i want us to get promoted, but i think sub-consciously i'm going to want us to fail yes, i'm "man enough" to admit that as you say.

In a way it feels like win/win, if we go up then great, if not and we completely fail but went back to blue eventually then we can always try again in seasons after.

But don't you dare ever tell me that i'm not a City fan for the way i feel, in fact being a fan is the exact reason this hurts so much. I could question whether the people who are accepting it are real fans but i'm not going to.

I live in Preston but i travel down for every single home game on a train, and away games whenever i can. This is even though i really cant afford to do so and have to struggle in other ways because of it. So don't ever tell me i'm not a supporter.

This rebranding is killing me, don't doubt that. But I'll still be there next season.

get over it scott,you are sounding like a girl.no moaning first game of the season

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:03 pm

godhasdonearunner wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

get over it scott,you are sounding like a girl.no moaning first game of the season

Mike honestly, i'm never gonna accept these changes. I wish i could.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Loads of them waiting to say I told you so......

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:07 pm

Scott I dont care if you travel from timbuktoo to admit you secretly want us to fail is just beggars belief.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:15 pm

CP76 wrote:Scott I dont care if you travel from timbuktoo to admit you secretly want us to fail is just beggars belief.

Fair enough if its beggars belief that's your opinion.

It beggars belief that people can accept this rebranding, in mine.

I will still be there, wanting us to win, cheering when we score, singing when there's songs.

But if we don't go up, and next season is a complete write off, people turn against the Malaysians and we go back blue, then we can still go again in the season's after and we'll have our club back at the same time. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:19 pm

CP76 wrote:Scott I dont care if you travel from timbuktoo to admit you secretly want us to fail is just beggars belief.

scott wouldn't want city to lose,he bets on them every week :lol: scott i'm not happy with red,but im just getting on with it support the boys and make some noise,and come on we supported cardiff playing in white and when we played with the leeds badge.but i know you and your pretty stubborn.and to be fair to scott he does travel from preston for every home game.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:24 pm

godhasdonearunner wrote:

scott wouldn't want city to lose,he bets on them every week :lol: scott i'm not happy with red,but im just getting on with it support the boys and make some noise,and come on we supported cardiff playing in white and when we played with the leeds badge.but i know you and your pretty stubborn.and to be fair to scott he does travel from preston for every home game.

The thing is Mike, i'm sure when it comes down to it next season and i'm there watching the game, i'll realise that i just need to get behind the team no matter what and i'll want us to win as much as ever.

I just find the red kit so hard to accept, but hey you've been supporting Cardiff longer than i have so if you can learn to accept it i'm sure i will too.

I just want the season to start again now and see how it goes :ayatollah:

you going to the Newcastle game by the way?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Dont want us to fail. Saying that the thought of going up to the premiership in red does not appeal to me at all.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Dont want us to fail. Saying that the thought of going up to the premiership in red does not appeal to me at all.

Are you going to games next season?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:35 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Dont want us to fail. Saying that the thought of going up to the premiership in red does not appeal to me at all.

Are you going to games next season?

Yep, not given my ST back.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:48 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
godhasdonearunner wrote:

The thing is Mike, i'm sure when it comes down to it next season and i'm there watching the game, i'll realise that i just need to get behind the team no matter what and i'll want us to win as much as ever.

I just find the red kit so hard to accept, but hey you've been supporting Cardiff longer than i have so if you can learn to accept it i'm sure i will too.

i'm going with lee and his grandson,jake aint and i haven't a clue about your best mate adam.are you going to the rebranding night?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:50 pm

godhasdonearunner wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
godhasdonearunner wrote:

i'm going with lee and his grandson,jake aint and i haven't a clue about your best mate adam.are you going to the rebranding night?

ok i might see you there!

rebranding night??