Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cmon lets have it out on the open

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 pm

Theres people on this board who are wanting us to fail just to have a go at the re-brand and VT.

Are you going to be man enough to admit it?

Your no City fans as far as im concerned.

Id rather be proved wrong than be proved right to the deteriment of this football club.

I hate the blue and still dont know how its going to feel watching the boys run out in red but contstantly moaning about it all season is not going to help.

Get a grip and start getting behind the lads!

Re: Cmon lets have it out on the open

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:16 pm

CP76 wrote:Theres people on this board who are wanting us to fail just to have a go at the re-brand and VT.

Id rather be proved wrong than be proved right to the deteriment of this football club.

I hate the blue and still dont know how its going to feel watching the boys run out in red but contstantly moaning about it all season is not going to help.

Exactly "the apple women" just love moaning

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm

CP76 wrote:Theres people on this board who are wanting us to fail just to have a go at the re-brand and VT.

Really :shock:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:20 pm

I kind of agree, I hate the red, hate the badge and fully understand those who are totally against it.

Some people seem to enjoy it though and now using any excuse to twist anything they can to use it against the club.
Sometimes it's justified and people have a point but sometimes it's jut cringeworthy.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 pm

Just wait and see what happens is best .... a win tonite will give us all a lift again tho :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:36 pm

I'm still a 100% Bluebird, no matter what...BUT I will never ever accept or buy or wear the new crest and the re-branded sh1t. Even if we'd win the CL one day with it... Cardiff's Blue and the Bluebird is our crest, end of.

Never understood the fuss about the KCB campaign not being City fans? KCB are Cardiff fans through and through, and to protest against the re-brand doesnt mean to wish our opponents to win or not supporting the our team.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Hofmeister wrote:I'm still a 100% Bluebird, no matter what...BUT I will never ever accept or buy or wear the new crest and the re-branded sh1t. Even if we'd win the CL one day with it... Cardiff's Blue and the Bluebird is our crest, end of.

Never understood the fuss about the KCB campaign not being City fans? KCB are Cardiff fans through and through, and to protest against the re-brand doesnt mean to wish our opponents to win or not supporting the our team.

I agree with this :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:42 pm

Hofmeister wrote:I'm still a 100% Bluebird, no matter what...BUT I will never ever accept or buy or wear the new crest and the re-branded sh1t. Even if we'd win the CL one day with it... Cardiff's Blue and the Bluebird is our crest, end of.

I with you on this Stef :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:25 pm

The KCB are undermiming the club at every opportunity. Very sad to see.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Dont want us to fail, want us to win every game, that will never change.

Just hate the kit and badge :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:48 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Dont want us to fail, want us to win every game, that will never change.

Same here but there are some out there who would rather us fail so they can add weight to their anti rebrand argument.

Very sad individusls

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm

CP76 wrote:The KCB are undermiming the club at every opportunity. Very sad to see.

So were you for most of last season, resulting in chasing our best player Kenny Miller away, along with abusing Gerrard so much that he missed a penalty.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:22 pm

The Lone Gunman. wrote:
CP76 wrote:The KCB are undermiming the club at every opportunity. Very sad to see.

So were you for most of last season, resulting in chasing our best player Kenny Miller away, along with abusing Gerrard so much that he missed a penalty.

It was Polos'fault that Gerrard skied that penalty?

I've seen some whopping statements on this thing, but that has to be top ten material

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:24 pm

CityGent wrote:
The Lone Gunman. wrote:

I've seen some whopping statements on this thing, but that has to be top ten material

And he got Julian Assange caught, but that's by the by.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:35 pm

CP76 wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Dont want us to fail, want us to win every game, that will never change.

Same here but there are some out there who would rather us fail so they can add weight to their anti rebrand argument.

Very sad individusls

Who are these people you speak of because its the first ive had news of this why would anyone want to see us fail on the pitch where it matters most :?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:13 pm

Its clear to see the posters on here who want the malaysians to fail.. They have a go at everything malaysian and not just the rebrand.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 pm

CityGent wrote:
The Lone Gunman. wrote:

:? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:16 pm

CityGent wrote:
The Lone Gunman. wrote:

Dont give this poor parody the pleasure of a reply mate.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:17 pm

The OP is a Crystal Palace fan on a wind up. :roll: :roll:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:18 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

Its clear to see the posters on here who want the malaysians to fail.. They have a go at everything malaysian and not just the rebrand.

They are so transparent mate.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:18 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Very sad individusls

Who are these people you speak of because its the first ive had news of this why would anyone want to see us fail on the pitch where it matters most :?

You for one :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:24 pm

CP76 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Very sad individusls

You for one :lol:

Guessing again polo :lol: come clean who are these people you mention but fail to name :?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:46 pm

CityGent wrote:
The Lone Gunman. wrote:

Polo out, Polo out, so it's your fault we lost to Liverpool hey :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:48 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
CityGent wrote:
The Lone Gunman. wrote:

Polo out, Polo out, so it's your fault we lost to Liverpool hey :lol: :lol:

No it was Miller and Gerrards :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:58 pm

The Lone Gunman. wrote:

Why would this fake account even be allowed on here, when the real TLG is banned in his own account surely theres no logic in another troll for this board :roll:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:01 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
The Lone Gunman. wrote:

Why would this fake account even be allowed on here, when the real TLG is banned in his own account surely theres no logic in another troll for this board :roll:

TLG isn't banned as far as I'm aware.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:04 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
The Lone Gunman. wrote:

Luke clearly thats not TLG though another reason why this board has been infested with trolls and others who claim there somebody else, for a start its got a full stop on the end of the name and posts are vs anything in a thread with bullshit, it makes me wonder who gives these accounts access :?
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:06 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
The Lone Gunman. wrote:

Luke clearly thats not TLG though another reason why this boad has been infested with trolls

I know that isn't TLG.

But the original TLG isn't currently banned from what I know.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
The Lone Gunman. wrote:

Luke clearly thats not TLG though another reason why this boad has been infested with trolls

I know that isn't TLG.

But the original TLG isn't currently banned from what I know.

So why is someody claiming to be somebody else allowed on here thats my point, you only have to look at a name/posts to know its a bullshit account, plus theres only one lone gunman account on here bar this other made up clown in an account.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:14 pm

I banned him, he is still posting so obviously unbanned :lol:

Real TLG isn't banned and listed as a member
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=597