Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " BEGINNING OF THE END "

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Ugh :(

Tan's a knob, but it's the fans that have let this happen.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:09 pm

that beer mat of a badge just so dont look right poxy horrable :cry: :evil: :cry:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Something tells me a lot of Cardiff City fans like their drink with the amount of times 'Beermat Badge' has been used

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Brings it all home to see the new badge.

The sad thing is, the new red badge looks so tacky. Unbeievable how some graphic designer thought the badge would inspire 'passion & pride'

We are a laughing stock albeit I appreciate that this is likely to be the price to avoid administration.

We need a new billionaire benefactor..... Annis give Bill Gates a bell??

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:21 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:On the bright side at least the Cardiff Blues badges are gone :D

As of 6 this evening they hadn`t. They were still there on all other sides of the stadium.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:50 pm

since62 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:On the bright side at least the Cardiff Blues badges are gone :D

As of 6 this evening they hadn`t. They were still there on all other sides of the stadium.

CORRECT

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:33 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:I could never ever have any respect for VT, I dont care what anyone says. There is simply no need to change colour or badge, whether its done out of malice, ignorance or superstition. Its gross disrespect, you only have to look at the way Tan Sri Anthony Francis Fernandes of QPR is running his club, his blue and white club. The sooner us fans realise that we are having the piss taken out of us the better.

I reiterate, THERE IS NO NEED FOR CHANGE.

Totally agree, taking the piss.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:50 pm

But it still says "Cardiff City" and we're still the Bluebirds. :oops:

:( :shock: :x

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Looks shit but Im far more concerned with what happens inside on the pitch than what it looks like outside. Cardiff City FC first and foremost is about football, the rest just temporary packaging as one day we will be back in blue and with a badge we can be proud of :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Looks shit but Im far more concerned with what happens inside on the pitch than what it looks like outside. Cardiff City FC first and foremost is about football, the rest just temporary packaging as one day we will be back in blue and with a badge we can be proud of :ayatollah:

We HAVE to think this will happen

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:01 pm

dazzyt wrote:THEY HAVE KEPT ONE PROMISE

https://twitter.com/sidoli2/status/2302 ... to/1/large

Looking great!!!

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:17 pm

How the f**k is this an announcement?