Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fao carl curtis

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:41 am

carl go have a great holiday ....forget the morons having a go at you personally..... as you know i dont allways agree with you or annis or other posters ...we are all allowed our own oppinions .....but no one has the right to abuse others on here ....imo you have been subjected to unwarranted abuse/critisism so please go on holiday with your familly have a great time and i look forward to seeing you when your back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: fao carl curtis

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:45 am

You've got something on your chin...

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:45 am

:roll: But why make another thread up, surely you should just pm him ? You are not the only one that does it, BUT WHY DO IT ? :?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 am

well bloob i can allways wipe it off but you will allways be stupid :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:51 am

ayatollah so as the morons can see how i felt .....this time it happened to be aimed at carl .....on another day i could be showing my support to some one else if i thought strongly enough about something :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: after all we are supposed to be ccfc supporters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:04 am

troobloo3339 wrote:ayatollah so as the morons can see how i felt .....this time it happened to be aimed at carl .....on another day i could be showing my support to some one else if i thought strongly enough about something :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: after all we are supposed to be ccfc supporters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

anybody you feel aggrieved with/about pm them aswell, just a thought ;)

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 am

troobloo3339 wrote:carl go have a great holiday ....forget the morons having a go at you personally..... as you know i dont allways agree with you or annis or other posters ...we are all allowed our own oppinions .....but no one has the right to abuse others on here ....imo you have been subjected to unwarranted abuse/critisism so please go on holiday with your familly have a great time and i look forward to seeing you when your back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve, Carl has just arrived in Scotch Corner and I have passed on your message. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 am

troobloo3339 wrote:carl go have a great holiday ....forget the morons having a go at you personally..... as you know i dont allways agree with you or annis or other posters ...we are all allowed our own oppinions .....but no one has the right to abuse others on here ....imo you have been subjected to unwarranted abuse/critisism so please go on holiday with your familly have a great time and i look forward to seeing you when your back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Steve :ayatollah:

See you at the Huddersfield game :ayatollah: