Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Read into this if you want too but....

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:35 am

David Cotterill has brought 2.5 acres of land off my family which would include a house and stables.

Re: Read into this if you want too but....

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 am

Angry Man wrote:David Cotterill has brought 2.5 acres of land off my family which would include a house and stables.

:roll: Where do you live ? You could be an exile :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am

ayahtolla wrote:
Angry Man wrote:David Cotterill has brought 2.5 acres of land off my family which would include a house and stables.

Its not my land and I should't give much away so its just say its in the Vale of Glamorgan

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:39 am

Angry Man wrote:
ayahtolla wrote:

Its not my land and I should't give much away so its just say its in the Vale of Glamorgan

Thats back home for him then (barry) ;)

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:41 am

ayahtolla wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
ayahtolla wrote:

Thats back home for him then (barry) ;)

:lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:52 am

That useless c**t couldn't even get in my Aberdare League side. I highly doubt if he's on his way to City

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:02 am

David Cotterill my arse, you know who the real buyers are
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:03 am

CityGent wrote:That useless c**t couldn't even get in my Aberdare League side. I highly doubt if he's on his way to City

:lol: Im just saying thats all. In all fairness he probably seen how much of a bargain he was having with it.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:03 am

Angry Man wrote:
CityGent wrote:That useless c**t couldn't even get in my Aberdare League side. I highly doubt if he's on his way to City

:lol: Im just saying thats all. In all fairness he probably seen how much of a bargain he was having with it.

He's shit, end of!

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 am

Shit footballer coming to the end of his pro career buys a pad close to home.

Shock Horror :roll:
Last edited by CP76 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 am

What does he want, a f*cking medal? :roll:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:08 am

maybe he is signing for caerau ely :old:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:09 am

dannyboy45 wrote:maybe he is signing for caerau ely :old:

F.ucking hate that football club for more than 26 years now. Will never forgive them.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:17 am

CP76 wrote:

F.ucking hate that football club for more than 26 years now. Will never forgive them.

why is that then? ps i was from grangetown for 40 years best time of my life now living in caerau! and we used to beat them nearly all of the time. :old:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:20 am

Spread the land with salt befor you hand it over.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:22 am

dannyboy45 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

why is that then? ps i was from grangetown for 40 years best time of my life now living in caerau! and we used to beat them nearly all of the time. :old:

:o Who are you then ? and who did you play for ? ;) I am a grangetown boy :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:25 pm

dannyboy45 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

U/10s Welsh cup semi final 1986 at our place. Lost a close game 2-1 but they got found guiilty of playing overage players.

Instead of kicking them out and us going through to the final they made us replay the game at THEIR place. WTF!?!?!?

Got intimidated by the crazy fuckers over there, lost 4-1. :cry:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:30 pm

CP76 wrote:Shit footballer coming to the end of his pro career buys a pad close to home.

end of his career..? hes 24!!!! :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Angry Man wrote:
CP76 wrote:Shit footballer coming to the end of his pro career buys a pad close to home.

end of his career..? hes 24!!!! :lol:

End of his pro career I said. :roll:

Hes crap. Had about 8 clubs and hes only 24. Each club worse than the previous. Give it 2 years he will be playing WPL.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Hes a jack.and a wanker so hopefully that ends any possible cardiff career

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Now plays for Doncaster Rovers, so no deal.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 pm

is he gonna become a jockey and ride for evan williams?? :D

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:56 pm

ayahtolla wrote:
dannyboy45 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

:o Who are you then ? and who did you play for ? ;) I am a grangetown boy :ayatollah:

danny jones :old: