Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In a Months time or even 2 or 3

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Will we still be nearly 80 million in debt ? and growing bigger every day.
Hmmmm

Re: In a Months time or even 2 or 3

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Will we still be nearly 80 million in debt ? and growing bigger every day.
Hmmmm

No and yes we will be growing bigger and bigger every day.

I have put my faith in the malaysians so let's have a look to see what they do.

I will have an opinion after they have either fucked us or helped us!!

Maybe one day you will say " I told you so" but we're all Cardiff arnt we!!

:ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Will we still be nearly 80 million in debt ? and growing bigger every day.
Hmmmm

Yup but I suppose the important question is, is the debt manageable?
At the present time it is? Because we have no winding up orders.

When it isn't we will return back to the brink of administration like we were before Tan took over.
We have been on the brink of administration for the past 7 years so we will never know until it happens but lots of people stand to lose big money.

For the first time though we have an owner who although erratic and slight mad can support his beliefs financially if he wanted.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:02 am

well must believe in something as he is putting in lots of money! :D

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 am

Feel slightly concerned, however have no choice but to give it time and just hope things get sorted as promised!

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Feel slightly concerned, however have no choice but to give it time and just hope things get sorted as promised!

ditto :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 am

its thier money they are pumping in yes its all debt at the monent but anyother owner on board if it was tge malasians it would ve someone else money that to would be debt. why sibce tge rebrand have it all been about debt befor thwy was :twisted: great men

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:34 am

Hmmmm

yes but we'll be playing in red so everything is ok :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 am

Never use ur phone to post on here lol

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:39 am

Hmmmm

Not at all concered at this point.Just some hardball behind the scenes is my guess.

Oh and as an after thought Nukes.This is the very type of thread that would have been hijacked by RM by now don't you think?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:05 am

Hmmmm

How much you got to pay? :lol: hope you took out that PPI on your loan. ;)

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:16 am

Personally I see that as a positive, if the Malaysian's didn't see the potential here to make a profit, they'd have bailed out by now. Every extra penny the debt goes up drags them deeper in as far as I see it.They need to make us successful to get a return, and that will be OK by me.At the end of the day if we had a total asset stripping fire sale we could not raise twenty million, so as the saying goes if we gonna get hung, let's get hung for a sheep rather than a loaf of bread.

If we ever do have to go into Admin, which I don't think we will, then we may as well go in with a five hundred million pound debt as a five bob debt, same assets we got to divide out, and we'l be in no worse a position than we were when they stepped into rescue us.

The difference with our debt this time, is we have a backer who can pay it of with a pen stroke. This bloke ain't come here to fail, enjoy the ride. :old:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:34 am

BigGwynram wrote:Personally I see that as a positive, if the Malaysian's didn't see the potential here to make a profit, they'd have bailed out by now. Every extra penny the debt goes up drags them deeper in as far as I see it.They need to make us successful to get a return, and that will be OK by me.At the end of the day if we had a total asset stripping fire sale we could not raise twenty million, so as the saying goes if we gonna get hung, let's get hung for a sheep rather than a loaf of bread.

If we ever do have to go into Admin, which I don't think we will, then we may as well go in with a five hundred million pound debt as a five bob debt, same assets we got to divide out, and we'l be in no worse a position than we were when they stepped into rescue us.

The difference with our debt this time, is we have a backer who can pay it of with a pen stroke. This bloke ain't come here to fail, enjoy the ride. :old:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: