Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WATFORD SHOWING HOW IT'S DONE

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:14 pm

Support Watford , if you think they,ve signed such talented players

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:22 pm

dazzyt wrote:Watford's Italian owners are showing they mean business with a host of new signings and more to come,it shows they want the club to progress and are walking the walk and putting their money where their mouths are(wonder what Malky is thinking),Forest have also made and promised plenty of signings and strangely both clubs have PL ambitions without the need to rebrand,talking of which....... it seems the langstone deal is all but down the swanny(excuse the pun) and with the so called rebrand dependent on a deal being struck it looks like we haven't got Mutch(I know) to look forward to.I think it's time for those people who disrespected and abused the opinions of those who have fought the blue corner to sit back and have a long think about the situation and take a look at these other clubs and how they are going about their business.Sam H wants the deal done but unfortunately more broken promises from the club who stated in the rebrand 10m would be there to clear it.WE HAVE BEEN PROMISED SO MUCH INCLUDING A TOP TWO FINISH YET SO FAR NOTHING HAS BEEN DELIVERED NOT EVEN THE NEW SHIRTS.....HMMMMMMM

OPINIONS PLEASE

That's right. Let's sign loads of players willy nilly. What could possible go wrong with that approach? :roll:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 pm

It's not working today :old:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:It's not working today :old:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:14 pm

But surely dazzyt knows what he's talking about :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:16 pm

:lol:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:17 pm

classic dazzy

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:31 pm

This is a classic example why everyone should have waited to see what happens instead of jumping on the bandwagon and on VT's back. They are delivering in the way of players and the Langston debt will be cleared, everything else will fall into place very nicely. By the way I am still against the rebrand but continue to support Malky's and the team 100% as I always have.
I will say again, let's wait to see what happens before we point the finger and enjoy what is about to be some entertaining football.
Bluebirds forever will be.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:54 am

tenerife_blu wrote:This is a classic example why everyone should have waited to see what happens instead of jumping on the bandwagon and on VT's back. They are delivering in the way of players and the Langston debt will be cleared, everything else will fall into place very nicely. By the way I am still against the rebrand but continue to support Malky's and the team 100% as I always have.
I will say again, let's wait to see what happens before we point the finger and enjoy what is about to be some entertaining football.
Bluebirds forever will be.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly.

I'd be Interested to know if Watford are paying the wages? If they are this is well dodgy? Paying players they can't use and who seemingly ain't good enough?