Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some people i just dont understand

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:48 pm

On this messageboard sometimes i just cant believe what i see, Carl is willing to tell us all about what is goin on about the debt with have to langston and that when he is ready to tell you but some of you are not even happy with that. Dont u realise that he doesnt even have to tell us? and then u wont even no anythin then will you, yeah some of you will say the papers but tbh i dont believe any of there shit in there and rather here it from a fan. If its 2 or even more weeks we have to wait then so be it, as long as i no eventually then i dont care. People who criticze what carl is tryin to do are just wrong in my eyes, because he is risking what he is doing aswell.

Just enjoy ur holiday and not worry about all these people on here, some of them dont even deserve to no because all they do is moan moan and more moan

Yes im moaning no but its only because im angry with alot of people

Re: Some people i just dont understand

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:On this messageboard sometimes i just cant believe what i see, Carl is willing to tell us all about what is goin on about the debt with have to langston and that when he is ready to tell you but some of you are not even happy with that. Dont u realise that he doesnt even have to tell us? and then u wont even no anythin then will you, yeah some of you will say the papers but tbh i dont believe any of there shit in there and rather here it from a fan. If its 2 or even more weeks we have to wait then so be it, as long as i no eventually then i dont care. People who criticze what carl is tryin to do are just wrong in my eyes, because he is risking what he is doing aswell.

Just enjoy ur holiday and not worry about all these people on here, some of them dont even deserve to no because all they do is moan moan and more moan

but no one carl included should be posting about whats going on with langston. any info from either party should be treated as confidential and let sam and vt get on with sorting it out themselves.
theres nothing anybody can do about the situation and im more concerned with who we are signing etc.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:57 pm

steve davies wrote:
Cardiff_Davies wrote:On this messageboard sometimes i just cant believe what i see, Carl is willing to tell us all about what is goin on about the debt with have to langston and that when he is ready to tell you but some of you are not even happy with that. Dont u realise that he doesnt even have to tell us? and then u wont even no anythin then will you, yeah some of you will say the papers but tbh i dont believe any of there shit in there and rather here it from a fan. If its 2 or even more weeks we have to wait then so be it, as long as i no eventually then i dont care. People who criticze what carl is tryin to do are just wrong in my eyes, because he is risking what he is doing aswell.

but no one carl included should be posting about whats going on with langston. any info from either party should be treated as confidential and let sam and vt get on with sorting it out themselves.
theres nothing anybody can do about the situation and im more concerned with who we are signing etc.

:ayatollah: I agree 100% :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:59 pm

dont get me wrong i agree that it should be only involved with two people, but if someone is willing to post information on here then they shouldnt get stick for it

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Surely carl can tell all us fans what is happening instead of saying he knows but will tell all after his holidays?
This isnt the time to be playing some game with the fans if he knows and cant say why say anything..