Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MAYNARD TO CITY?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:44 pm

With Andy Carroll now on his way to WHU, does this mean Maynard on his way here?

Further down the pecking order

Re: MAYNARD TO CITY?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:49 pm

"Maynard told the Football League Paper: "I've got a five-month baby boy now and, if he can't be northern then I'd rather he grows up with a cockney accent than a Bristolian one.""

Cardiff and Bristol ain't that far apart, I don't think he'll be coming here. Celtic, Nottingham Forest and Leeds all want him too, unfortunate really

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:52 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:"Maynard told the Football League Paper: "I've got a five-month baby boy now and, if he can't be northern then I'd rather he grows up with a cockney accent than a Bristolian one.""

Cardiff and Bristol ain't that far apart, I don't think he'll be coming here. Celtic, Nottingham Forest and Leeds all want him too, unfortunate really

If he's offered a few grand a week more he won't give two fuxks what accent his son picks up!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:54 pm

CityGent wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:"Maynard told the Football League Paper: "I've got a five-month baby boy now and, if he can't be northern then I'd rather he grows up with a cockney accent than a Bristolian one.""

If he's offered a few grand a week more he won't give two fuxks what accent his son picks up!

I just don't see him coming here, we gave him tonnes of abuse when he came here, he's got a lot of options

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:57 pm

CityGent wrote:

every good striker whos potentially available... all of a sudden , the cardiff city day dreamers brigade are on the case. :lol:

theirs only 27 other teams above us in pecking order who may be interested in quality strikers, ruling out the top 5 in PL 22, gives us a 1-22 chances and statistics of around 4.7% , not to mention teams like leicester or forest

if we wana get really technically we can maybe eliminate the likely hood of a big prem team, and bulster our chances to around 9%

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:10 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:
CityGent wrote:

every good striker whos potentially available... all of a sudden , the cardiff city day dreamers brigade are on the case. :lol:

theirs only 27 other teams above us in pecking order who may be interested in quality strikers, ruling out the top 5 in PL 22, gives us a 1-22 chances and statistics of around 4.7% , not to mention teams like leicester or forest

If everyone at the club had that no-can-do attitude, then we would still be languishing in league two and not playing infront of 22-23,000 crowds enticing your Bellamys, Ramseys, Bo Kyung's and your £4Million Chopras to the CCS. Malky is making an approach for Nicky Maynard. I don't know why he's bothering. All he needs to do is read your pearl of wisdom and it would save lots of wasted time
if we wana get really technically we can maybe eliminate the likely hood of a big prem team, and bulster our chances to around 9%

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:12 pm

If everyone at the club had that no-can-do attitude, then we would still be languishing in league two and not playing infront of 22-23,000 crowds enticing your Bellamys, Ramseys, Bo Kyung's and your £4Million Chopras to the CCS. Malky is making an approach for Nicky Maynard. I don't know why he's bothering. All he needs to do is read your pearl of wisdom and it would save lots of wasted time

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:31 am

Of all the summers"know-all"outbursts this one deserves a bump

"The Cardiff City day dream brigade"
:lol: