Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

And I'm the one obsessed

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Take a look moderators.

polo wrote:
CantonJack wrote:What's he going to come back as next? ElyMagic? GrangeMagic?

Hes already here as Redbluebird

CP76 wrote:Joined on different ips no doubt ie work, phone, laptop, internet cafe no doubt.

Redbluebird writes essays at 3.30am trying to get bites ffs. I refuse to believe theres another poster as sad as the Roath Rat. Has to be him.

im all for a wind up from my days as Polo but they are ruining the board hijacking every thread.

CP76 wrote:Oh look whos here :roll:

CP76 wrote:Dont be naive fella redbluebird is as sad a WUM as Roath Rat.

CP76 wrote:Sad tw*t putting that much time and effort trying to get bites at half 3 in the morning :lol:

Tripped himself up again though. United europe in this thread, Welsh independance in another last night.

Starting to think this isnt Roath Tragic after all. At least hes consistent. :roll:

I think therein lies the answer. That is all I have to say now I will stick CP76 on ignore. :D :D

Re: And I'm the one obsessed

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:08 pm

The diffrence is this board needs people like polo more than trolls :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Why did you have to announce you're putting CP76 on ignore?

No one gives a toss.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:18 pm

hywel wrote:Why did you have to announce you're putting CP76 on ignore?

No one gives a toss.

Cos he's an attention seeker!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:27 pm

No one gives a toss.

Hes said that 20 times at least :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:29 pm

CP76 wrote:

No one gives a toss.

He sounds pretty obsessed :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:30 pm

hywel wrote:
CP76 wrote:

No one gives a toss.

He sounds pretty obsessed :lol:

The pms he sends me would suggest so. :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Redbird - we haven't had much dialogue on this forum as of yet, but let me give you a piece of advice.
Judging by your username you have picked your side of the fence to sit on, as opposed to sitting on it. Why don't you just debate your points of view in a mature way, there's not to many people with your strong opinions on the rebranding issue, most are KCB or reluctant reds (I assume your very pro red)
Know i haven't looked through all your posts but if people are calling you a troll and even worse Roathmagic do yourself a favour and try to improve your reputation and become a respected and valued member of this messageboard.
We've just got rid of one fuckwit, try not to be the next one people are chasing about with flaming torches and pitch forks

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:48 pm

CP76 wrote:

No one gives a toss.

There is no need for the abuse though mate. Just let it go. If you need counselling to get over your obsession with me then please let me know and ill pay it. I think its vitally important to help out other people especially when they support the club you do.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Gavlar wrote:Redbird - we haven't had much dialogue on this forum as of yet, but let me give you a piece of advice.
Judging by your username you have picked your side of the fence to sit on, as opposed to sitting on it. Why don't you just debate your points of view in a mature way, there's not to many people with your strong opinions on the rebranding issue, most are KCB or reluctant reds (I assume your very pro red)
Know i haven't looked through all your posts but if people are calling you a troll and even worse Roathmagic do yourself a favour and try to improve your reputation and become a respected and valued member of this messageboard.
We've just got rid of one fuckwit, try not to be the next one people are chasing about with flaming torches and pitch forks

No. Im pro blue. red and blue are in my name to show my support for both sides of the cardiff camp. I'd love us to go back to blue though and get rid of that crappy badge. If it was up to me cardiff would have just a bluebird on the top as the badge like the old days.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:54 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
Gavlar wrote:Redbird - we haven't had much dialogue on this forum as of yet, but let me give you a piece of advice.

No. Im pro blue. red and blue are in my name to show my support for both sides of the cardiff camp. I'd love us to go back to blue though and get rid of that crappy badge. If it was up to me cardiff would have just a bluebird on the top as the badge like the old days.

Fair enough mate, just try to take the other bits on board then

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Gavlar wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

Fair enough mate, just try to take the other bits on board then

okay mate. Its a bit hard when one certain member in particular keeps having a dig though. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:57 pm

He can't help it he's from Merthyr Tydfil, he was born horrible

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:09 pm

RedBluebird wrote:Take a look moderators.

polo wrote:
CantonJack wrote:What's he going to come back as next? ElyMagic? GrangeMagic?

Hes already here as Redbluebird

CP76 wrote:Joined on different ips no doubt ie work, phone, laptop, internet cafe no doubt.

Redbluebird writes essays at 3.30am trying to get bites ffs. I refuse to believe theres another poster as sad as the Roath Rat. Has to be him.

im all for a wind up from my days as Polo but they are ruining the board hijacking every thread.

CP76 wrote:Oh look whos here :roll:

CP76 wrote:Dont be naive fella redbluebird is as sad a WUM as Roath Rat.

CP76 wrote:Sad tw*t putting that much time and effort trying to get bites at half 3 in the morning :lol:

Tripped himself up again though. United europe in this thread, Welsh independance in another last night.

Starting to think this isnt Roath Tragic after all. At least hes consistent. :roll:

I think therein lies the answer. That is all I have to say now I will stick CP76 on ignore. :D :D

Why the tw*t is still allowed to post is beyond me, he is one horrible little barstard.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Unlucky Tony. Get over it you raspb. :roll:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Hes a Crystal Palace fan.. people who think hes Polo make me laugh! :ayatollah: