Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COME ON SAM AGREE A DEAL

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Other than our players and coaching staff you are the only one who is going to get money out of the club.

You are well liked with a certain section of our superb fans so please don't go from someone who gave us a dream to the villian holding the clubto ransom.

I know Mr Guy & Mr Hall will eventually make a few bob but most of the fans hate their interferance at theclub. Lets make it happen for the sake of CCFC The Bluebirrrrrrrrrrds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: COME ON SAM AGREE A DEAL

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 pm

:? VT said theres 10 million for langston in his investment package on the rebrand for all to see, langston want the 10 million so yea we will see whos telling porkies come 24hours time when the deal will be either done or off one way or the other vt will have to pay alot more if its not done by tomorrow i guess :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Sam is not holding the club to ransom. Quite the opposite in fact. He has cut more than £15m from what was originally owed to him. VT is the one who needs to hurry up and finalise the deal. It should have been dealt with long ago.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Not vt's debt to start with

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:19 pm

bluebird1977 wrote::? VT said theres 10 million for langston in his investment package on the rebrand for all to see, langston want the 10 million so yea we will see whos telling porkies come 24hours time when the deal will be either done or off one way or the other vt will have to pay alot more if its not done by tomorrow i guess :ayatollah:

Or he gets nothing as the debt is unsecured, I'm no business man but taking 10million now and taking a huge loss or waitin another 2 years and getting the full whack remember he's been waiting long enough anyway. And 10 million is put away but sam wants 10 million plus 5 million promotion bonus I make that 15million in total

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Mardon89 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote::? VT said theres 10 million for langston in his investment package on the rebrand for all to see, langston want the 10 million so yea we will see whos telling porkies come 24hours time when the deal will be either done or off one way or the other vt will have to pay alot more if its not done by tomorrow i guess :ayatollah:

Or he gets nothing as the debt is unsecured, I'm no business man but taking 10million now and taking a huge loss or waitin another 2 years and getting the full whack remember he's been waiting long enough anyway. And 10 million is put away but sam wants 10 million plus 5 million promotion bonus I make that 15million in total

If he was due to get nothing why would VT state theres 10million set aside then for him.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Perhaps it should be directed at vt?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:25 pm

no suprise people are saying its only the malaysians fault, both are to blame, maybe if sam turned his to equity when he owned us we wouldnt need the malaysians right now and we would be blue still, people say we wouldnt be where we are now without sam, yet say they would drop the leagues to go to blue but when sam was splashing the cash they were loving it, i want blue but i want to be debt free more, so sort it out the both of you :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:26 pm

like i said in another thread vt owes langstone nothing..... cardiff city owe langstone .....its not due for payment until 2016 ....wether cardiff city could pay it in 2016 nobody knows until then .....vt will only owe langstone if he owns cardiff city .....langstone are prepared to reduce there asking price becouse they know they could end up with nothing ...dont be fooled in thinking langstone are doing us/vt any favours ...they are only looking out for themselves ....just like vt is doing .....its not 10 mil langstone wont there pushing for a 5 mil bonus as well ....vt would setle at 10 mil with no bonus im sure :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:05 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:like i said in another thread vt owes langstone nothing..... cardiff city owe langstone .....its not due for payment until 2016 ....wether cardiff city could pay it in 2016 nobody knows until then .....vt will only owe langstone if he owns cardiff city .....langstone are prepared to reduce there asking price becouse they know they could end up with nothing ...dont be fooled in thinking langstone are doing us/vt any favours ...they are only looking out for themselves ....just like vt is doing .....its not 10 mil langstone wont there pushing for a 5 mil bonus as well ....vt would setle at 10 mil with no bonus im sure :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We had a good conversation in Stroud saturday about this :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:16 pm

I thought Langston want £15million?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Wayne S wrote:

The other 5mill is when the club goes up so carl said

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:27 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

The other 5mill is when the club goes up so carl said

So it could still be £15million. It's been quoted that VT has said there is £10million set aside not £15million. So Sam knows what is available and VT knows what is wanted.

This ain't going anywhere and we are in limbo for another season.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Mardon89 wrote:

If he was due to get nothing why would VT state theres 10million set aside then for him.

I'm not saying he wouldn't get nothing but common sense tells you something is up, why would you accept 15 million if you are owed 37million, it's not monopoly money there playing with?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 am

This has to be a gamble on promotion by Sam Hammam. If we go up then I can see SH getting the full £10m + £5m bonus without too much fuss.

However, if we don't go up then I'm convinced VT will pull the plug and put us into Admin. If that happens then SH gets a few thousand pounds at most as VT will be the largest unsecured creditor who will then buy us out of admin for £3 to £4m at most.

It is up to SH but I always believe a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. He should take the £9m and run for the hills

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:50 am

he wont agree he'll just string them along. :roll: