Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NEW KITS, NEXT WEEK

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:30 am

Always Blue wrote:I ain't buying an home or an away shirt they can f**k off

That is your choice, but grow up and stop using foul language there are kids on here, by the comments I would say a lot of them, very immature.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:39 am

My boys will be having one of each

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:20 am

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 am

tangledupinblue wrote:The thing I am dreading the most is seeing the Double Diamond giant sized beermat on the side of Legoland. Although eliminating all trace of blue and replacing with red will see me calling for the men in white coats.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 am

I Bleed Blue wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:The thing I am dreading the most is seeing the Double Diamond giant sized beermat on the side of Legoland. Although eliminating all trace of blue and replacing with red will see me calling for the men in white coats.

:puke:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:53 am

carlccfc wrote:The end of next week will see the new kits go on sale in the club shop.
They are a week late due to the total new design.

Also the new signs will go up on the stadium.

What type of new design?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:55 am

Probably get an away kit. Regardless of how i feel, this season is one to remember..who knows if its for good reasons yet. But I'll have one in the collection.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:15 pm

Looking on the bright side i'll save myself £40 plus this season because there's no way i am buying a shirt or any other item of clothing with THAT horrendous badge on it :(

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 pm

blueheaven wrote:Looking on the bright side i'll save myself £40 plus this season because there's no way i am buying a shirt or any other item of clothing with THAT horrendous badge on it :(

Same here Jeff ...... 1st time in donkeys years I wont be buying a shirt or a polo or anything . If they had given us a half decent badge then maybe I would have been persuaded too , thats the worst thing about it :cry:

And before some wisecrackers says I should be supporting the TEAM and not the BADGE or the COLOURS then I will be dont worry :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:42 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
blueheaven wrote:Looking on the bright side i'll save myself £40 plus this season because there's no way i am buying a shirt or any other item of clothing with THAT horrendous badge on it :(

Same here Jeff ...... 1st time in donkeys years I wont be buying a shirt or a polo or anything . If they had given us a half decent badge then maybe I would have been persuaded too , thats the worst thing about it :cry:

And before some wisecrackers says I should be supporting the TEAM and not the BADGE or the COLOURS then I will be dont worry :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

It does begged belief that they went with such an armature badge that I guess one of the IT lads designed.

The shop has some decent polos with the proper crest on as well :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:45 pm

A badge / crest that they dont seem fit enought for CCFC , the stadium or the players though , I bet the " traditional " stuff is old stock anyway :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:47 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:

:puke:

F**K ME! Even the work vans don't know what to do..........Red, White, Blue Crane..... :roll: :lol: