Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NEW KITS, NEXT WEEK

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:22 pm

never bought a replica kit in my life,never will...they're for kids ,women and gays...

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:Not for me thanks, I support the bluebirds

Which is the same club and has the Bluebird on the badge :?

And the colour?

A colour means nothing, the history is built behind the name. Teams win major trophies whilst wearing away kits etc. it's the name that matter and thats still there.

It might mean nothing to you mate but to me it is everything. I watched my first game in December 1964 and within that time blue and the bluebirds have been my life, a bit strong I hear you say, but that is me, I eat, sleep and breath Cardiff city football club, and I will campaign as much as I like until these owners understand our heritage, and I will be here long after they have made their money and left. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:32 pm

I don't care when they go on sale I won't buy a single thing from the shop I'll never ever put a red Cardiff shirt on or the away kit with that awful badge

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:11 pm

My son has asked for and will get the new Red kit, he is aware of the upset this has caused but as he told me " Dad it is still Cardiff City" a 10 year old's logic.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:16 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:My son has asked for and will get the new Red kit, he is aware of the upset this has caused but as he told me " Dad it is still Cardiff City" a 10 year old's logic.

You might need some adivce on this then :lol:
http://www.kirklees.gov.uk/community/he ... hild.shtml

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:21 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
broadlandsblue1960 wrote:My son has asked for and will get the new Red kit, he is aware of the upset this has caused but as he told me " Dad it is still Cardiff City" a 10 year old's logic.

Ha ha very good but I'm sorry I can't deny him anything :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:22 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

:ayatollah: Thats kids m8 my lads asked for one hes nine comming up but i said no chance :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:30 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
broadlandsblue1960 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

:ayatollah: Thats kids m8 my lads asked for one hes nine comming up but i said no chance :lol:

:lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:42 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:never bought a replica kit in my life,never will...they're for kids ,women and gays...

Not sure which 1 i am then, but will but it as i always do ;)

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Totally gutted it has to come to this!! Will never buy one. However supporting Cardiff is my life so I will continue to support my team. Every time it hurts me watching the team in red I will think about the rangers and Pompey fans feelings, that should keep me going

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:03 pm

ayahtolla wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:never bought a replica kit in my life,never will...they're for kids ,women and gays...

Not sure which 1 i am then, but will but it as i always do ;)

:? buy :oops:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Kids?? Yeah! Fair enough!! Women??? Yeah defo especially if that's all they have on :lol: ( maybe high boots as well) :lol:

Gays??? Wtf??? Is that a gay choice of attire??! Football tops?? :lol: cracked me up that has :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 pm

The thing I am dreading the most is seeing the Double Diamond giant sized beermat on the side of Legoland. Although eliminating all trace of blue and replacing with red will see me calling for the men in white coats.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:17 pm

A colour means nothing, the history is built behind the name. Teams win major trophies whilst wearing away kits etc. it's the name that matter and thats still there.[/quote]

FFS, what utter cr@p!!

Our colours mean everything and always have done. We can wear any colour away from home, but in Cardiff we wear blue because we are The Bluebirds, and have done for 104 years.

The history is therefore not just in the name.

This 'we have worn different colours before' argument is getting tedious now because as everyone knows, they were AWAY shirts.

KEEP CARDIFF BLUE.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Also the new signs will go up on the stadium.

rather no signs that "that thing"

wont buy anything with that crest on it, esp. the red shirt.

would have bought the blue away with the letters CCFC (simular to what Leeds had back in the days...) but never ever with that beermat on...

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:39 pm

I will never ever buy anything with that badge on or the colour Red from Cardiff City, but I will continue to turn up and cheer my team on.

ditto :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:43 pm

No new kits for me this year or any other year that we play in red burn the lot of em :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:05 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:I will not buy a red shirt unless it is to burn at a match.

Shocking statement. Whatever you think you should NEVER contemplate burning a Cardiff City shirt.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Wayne S wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:I will not buy a red shirt unless it is to burn at a match.

Shocking statement. Whatever you think you should NEVER contemplate burning a Cardiff City shirt.

say's someone proudly displaying the beer mat :D

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Getting the red shirt with KIM on the back! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:26 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Getting the red shirt with KIM on the back! :ayatollah:

I'll be getting a Riverside Retro........at least then it will make everyone in blue and red both plastics :D

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:27 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Getting the red shirt with KIM on the back! :ayatollah:

I'll be getting a Riverside Retro........at least then it will make everyone in blue and red both plastics :D

;) Cardiff City Fc is on the shirt so thats the main for me.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Be interesting to see how the red shirt sales will go, a lot of people on here saying they won't buy red but I've heard of a lot of people who don't use this forum who are gonna buy the new red kit myself included

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Not many people wanting to buy a red shirt.
They could be quite a rare item and very collectable in a few years.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:43 pm

I best get my tent ready!!

Will never buy any merchandise with that badge on and certainly won't be buying the strips.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:51 pm

I am gonna buy the red shirt and then have a god almighty shit that I will save for a week. Then I will wipe my f*cking shity arse with it making sure I get that special nugget all over the badge.
That ain't no Cardiff City shirt sorry.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:30 pm

I'm going to buy both.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:16 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I am gonna buy the red shirt and then have a god almighty shit that I will save for a week. Then I will wipe my f*cking shity arse with it making sure I get that special nugget all over the badge.

Made me laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:15 am

Red one for me please

Its our new home kit accept it :o

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 am

Red kit Selling out fast in Malaysia...and they will over here get used to it! :ayatollah: