Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

did Adam deliberately target Bale...

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:24 pm

to put Bale out of the Wales-Scotland game?

Re: did Adam deliberately target Bale...

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:27 pm

I don't think premiership players are interested in international football

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:47 pm

I doubt it, Adam just can't tackle for shit!

Although I grew up with Bale walked to school with him and in many of school class's together I think he has had some influence from AVB to come out and say that.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:49 pm

He takes penalties better than he tackles

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:50 pm

No.

Bale is just being a drama queen knob as usual. He's becoming the Welsh Ronaldo off the pitch but not on it, which is a shame. His mouth doesn't stop running these days.
Last edited by RedBluebird on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Mardon89 wrote:I doubt it, Adam just can't tackle for shit!

Although I grew up with Bale walked to school with him and in many of school class's together I think he has had some influence from AVB to come out and say that.

What school did you go to? :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:57 pm

RedBluebird wrote:No.

Bale is just being a drama queen knob as usual. He's becoming the Welsh Ronaldo off the pitch but not on it, which is a shame. His mouth doesn't stop running these days.

What are you on about? Its the second time Adam has done it to Bale so he has every right to come out and critisice him

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:03 pm

I heard he was a bit of a tw*t in Whitchurch..

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:13 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:

What school did you go to? :ayatollah:

I went to whitchurch high, Sam Warburton was also in our year, I grew up in whitchurch very close to Gareth's parents house which they still happen to live at.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 pm

bale be injured for that game anyway :roll:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:18 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:

I heard he was a bit of a tw*t in Whitchurch..

Well I don't share that opinion he a lot shorter in school cheeky little shit but no fucker could ever catch him, he wasn't naughty but very committed to football, when we all started drinking over the park and getting girlfriends ect he used to go over velindre Hospital football field and practice, although nearin the end of school he would only attend 2-3 days a week as if my memory serves me correct he would do something with the welsh football team can't remember exactly what though.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Take a step back and listen to yourselves. Granted I post some mad shit but this is off the wall. Players laugh at stuff like this. I really doubt that Charlie Adam was thinking about the Wales Scotland game during that tackle. :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:23 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:No.

What are you on about? Its the second time Adam has done it to Bale so he has every right to come out and critisice him

Adam has made nasty tackles on a few players he just happens to have doe it twice to bale.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Adam made 60 tackles for Liverpool last season. 58 resulted in fouls.

Didn't target, he's just awful. :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:41 pm

The first tackle when he was at Blackpool was a disgrace. I can understand Bales reaction cobsidering hes "done" him again.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Take a step back and listen to yourselves. Granted I post some mad shit but this is off the wall. Players laugh at stuff like this. I really doubt that Charlie Adam was thinking about the Wales Scotland game during that tackle. :lol:

Can one of your boys do Adam so that he misses it? Waste of space.