Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath Magic

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:22 pm

CityGent wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:He wasn't banned for what he said about the soldiers ffs.He was banned cos you lot didnt know what the f**k to do with him and went crying to Annis.He got to some people so much that they had him on ignore :lol:

even if it is the case that he wasn't banned for what he said about soldiers, but because Annis wanted to do what he thought was best for his board then tough shit!

It's Annis' board and if he wants to ban him he can do what he likes, it's like throwing a drunk person out of a restaurant, you do it because it keeps your other customers (or in this case posters) happy, otherwise they wouldnt come back!

He's done these boards for years and it always makes me laugh how he gets under so many peoples skin. :D

Never bothered me as i never got involved with him.Try it. :mrgreen:

Interesting. A Swansea fan"Outing"the infamous Agent Dimi. You probably know him under another alias. Didn't he get banned from Planet Swans? How did he manage that?

So many questions :o The effect he's had on this board is hilarious :lol:

He still posts on PlanetSwans as far as i know.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Ok then , thanks for confirming to everyone I was right all along - just the one question then

Do you think him taking the identity and address of an innocent, unaware man in Roath is funny?

Dimi deserves his face carved up. I'd love to find out who he is

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Seeing as you appreciate the questions: is it true roathmagic is a bummer?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 pm

I suspect he's Agent Dimi due to his writing style and never ending posting.

However I fail to see why he deserved a ban for the reason Annis has stated. I disagree with what he said but he's entitled to his opinion and people on this site often say that people are entitled to their opinions. Now we find out thats not true. So he has been banned for having an opinion that some people don't like.

Its to this site's detriment that posts are deleted, or content altered because they don't fit with the opinion of moderators, Carl, or Annis himself. Now you can add posters being banned because they don't sing the same song as the rest of the choir.

It was amusing how much he wound people up. His posts were thoughtful, well crafted, never insulting and well written showing a good command of the English language. Often tedious to read though. Saying that, he's a clever guy, far cleverer than most of the people who post on here although you'll get your blood up reading this at the thought of it. He always denied being a Jack although I think he was. Its a real shame that there are so many small minded people who read this message board that like to think they are superior in every way to a Jack. When they probably aren't.

Banter is one thing, but a worthwhile debate is one in which you match and test your opinions against a counter argument. The best way to deal with Dimi and his slippery, argumentative, question avoiding tactics was not to argue with him at all. Deny him the oxygen of attention so he cannot breathe. He'd soon get bored and go away.

Annis banning Roath Magic/Dimi is admitting he bested the lot of you. I suspect he'll be back, as I guess he got huge enjoyment from challenging the intellects of so many on here. Chalk a moral victory up for Agent Dimi/Roath Magic.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:39 pm

CityGent wrote:Ok then , thanks for confirming to everyone I was right all along - just the one question then

Do you think him taking the identity and address of an innocent, unaware man in Roath is funny?

I have to say that is a f*cking disgusting thing to say. No matter how much you dislike him.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:41 pm

T. gullibilis wrote:I suspect he's Agent Dimi due to his writing style and never ending posting.

However I fail to see why he deserved a ban for the reason Annis has stated. I disagree with what he said but he's entitled to his opinion and people on this site often say that people are entitled to their opinions. Now we find out thats not true. So he has been banned for having an opinion that some people don't like.

Its to this site's detriment that posts are deleted, or content altered because they don't fit with the opinion of moderators, Carl, or Annis himself. Now you can add posters being banned because they don't sing the same song as the rest of the choir.

It was amusing how much he wound people up. His posts were thoughtful, well crafted, never insulting and well written showing a good command of the English language. Often tedious to read though. Saying that, he's a clever guy, far cleverer than most of the people who post on here although you'll get your blood up reading this at the thought of it. He always denied being a Jack although I think he was. Its a real shame that there are so many small minded people who read this message board that like to think they are superior in every way to a Jack. When they probably aren't.

He also claimed he was a Stephen Amos of Roath. He even found out the guys address and posted it as his own. That's acceptable behaviour in the form of a wind-up is it?

Banter is one thing, but a worthwhile debate is one in which you match and test your opinions against a counter argument. The best way to deal with Dimi and his slippery, argumentative, question avoiding tactics was not to argue with him at all. Deny him the oxygen of attention so he cannot breathe. He'd soon get bored and go away.

Annis banning Roath Magic/Dimi is admitting he bested the lot of you. I suspect he'll be back, as I guess he got huge enjoyment from challenging the intellects of so many on here. Chalk a moral victory up for Agent Dimi/Roath Magic.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:44 pm

T. gullibilis wrote:
CityGent wrote:Ok then , thanks for confirming to everyone I was right all along - just the one question then

I have to say that is a f*cking disgusting thing to say. No matter how much you dislike him.

He used an innocent resident of Roaths name and address and posted it here. Do you think that's an acceptable form of humour then? Part of a comedy geniuses wind-up?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:45 pm

T. gullibilis wrote:I suspect he's Agent Dimi due to his writing style and never ending posting.

However I fail to see why he deserved a ban for the reason Annis has stated. I disagree with what he said but he's entitled to his opinion and people on this site often say that people are entitled to their opinions. Now we find out thats not true. So he has been banned for pretending to have an opinion that some people don't.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
fixed your post, bro.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 pm

CityGent wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:

He used an innocent resident of Roaths name and address and posted it here. Do you think that's an acceptable form of humour then? Part of a comedy geniuses wind-up?

Do you know for certain he gave false details? Even if he did, he doesn't deserve the violence you wish on him. Do you have issues with your temper or are you just posturing on a message board?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 pm

T. gullibilis wrote:
CityGent wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:

Do you know for certain he gave false details? Even if he did, he doesn't deserve the violence you wish on him. Do you have issues with your temper or are you just posturing on a message board?

...better to posture than to invent a whole persona and then literally spend all your time on an internet messageboard fror three months on end :lol: :lol: of a team you don't even support :) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:50 pm

I remember him when he tore you a new arse as derbydays lakey and you threatning to sue him ffs :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Damned Yank wrote:

However I fail to see why he deserved a ban for the reason Annis has stated. I disagree with what he said but he's entitled to his opinion and people on this site often say that people are entitled to their opinions. Now we find out thats not true. So he has been banned for pretending to have an opinion that some people don't.

fixed your post, bro.

:D ...but you just know he would have argued and defended his "pretended opinion" for 3 days straight if anyone had challenged him to it. :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 pm

T. gullibilis wrote:
CityGent wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:

Please, I'm not the one that needs any psycho analysis. Forgive me for the"carving up"comment. My bad! and yes he found the name and address online and used it as his own. Pretty textbook sick Trolling method. No excuse whatsoever there

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 pm

CityGent wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:

Had it checked out did you?

FFS he's done you lot up like a load of kippers :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:55 pm

BadaBing wrote:I remember him when he tore you a new arse as derbydays lakey and you threatning to sue him ffs :lol:

How long ago was that? I can't even remember that. ITK.?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:
CityGent wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:

...better to posture than to invent a whole persona and then literally spend all your time on an internet messageboard fror three months on end :lol: :lol: of a team you don't even support :) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both are futile in my book, but to differing degrees.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:56 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
CityGent wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:

In what way has he done me? I sussed him after reading his first thread. You saw that

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:58 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
CityGent wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:

So whats the obssession with us then, why do you feel the need to be on a Cardiff City message board so much, your on here more than your own, is it an inferiority complex or were you bullied by Cardiff fans when younger, just curious about the obsession.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 pm

T. gullibilis wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:

fixed your post, bro.

:D ...but you just know he would have argued and defended his "pretended opinion" for 3 days straight if anyone had challenged him to it. :lol:

He would but it wasn't particularly funny. It didn't take me long to tie him in knots, then he would just give up. So not all that, really.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 pm

CityGent wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
CityGent wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:

In what way has he done me? I sussed him after reading his first thread. You saw that

Nobody sussed him for a long time apart from the Jacks on here.Are you saying you knew he was AD when he first came on here as Canton Magic :?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 pm

CityGent wrote:
BadaBing wrote:I remember him when he tore you a new arse as derbydays lakey and you threatning to sue him ffs :lol:

10 years ago he got into your e-mail account and ccfc valleys on ITK and he totally fucked with your head you went berserk :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:03 pm

CityGent wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:
CityGent wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:

Please, I'm not the one that needs any psycho analysis. Forgive me for the"carving up"comment. My bad! and yes he found the name and address online and used it as his own. Pretty textbook sick Trolling method. No excuse whatsoever there

Even so, wishing the physical violent permanent facial disfigurement on someone that annoys you on an internet messageboard goes too far.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:08 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
CityGent wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
CityGent wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:

Nobody sussed him for a long time apart from the Jacks on here.Are you saying you knew he was AD when he first came on here as Canton Magic :?

To be totally honest with you I never read any of his Canton Magic posts but as soon as I labelled him Dimi then one or two posters mentioned about this Canton Magic character who vanished then Roath Magic appeared. That's when I recognised his style from the CCMB . What type of life has he got to keep it going relentlessly. He deserves our pity. His persona might have actually worked if he didn't keep sticking up for anything Swansea related so often :mrgreen:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:09 pm

BadaBing wrote:
CityGent wrote:

10 years ago he got into your e-mail account and ccfc valleys on ITK and he totally fucked with your head you went berserk :lol:

You've a better memory than me mush

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:16 pm

CityGent wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
CityGent wrote:

I'm surprised you don't remember you asked wallis who posted as smoothmover to find out who he was for you because you wanted to sue him as he made public some of your e-mails and he exposed ccfc valleys for growing some illegal herbs come on you must remember it got very nasty.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 pm

The real shame is the lad could probably contribute a lot to either messageboard if he came as himself.

Badabing you obviously know the lad, does he have mental issues IRL? Serious question btw.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:23 pm

BadaBing wrote:
CityGent wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
CityGent wrote:

I'm surprised you don't remember you asked wallis who posted as smoothmover to find out who he was for you because you wanted to sue him as he made public some of your e-mails and he exposed ccfc valleys for growing some illegal herbs come on you must remember it got very nasty.

Fair play that was the best of sites. The Monday night nationwide reports were legendary :-). Haven't spoke to "Smoothie Wallis"for years online. He was a decent writer and gave credit where it was due

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:33 pm

6 bysedd wrote:He wasn't banned for what he said about the soldiers ffs.He was banned cos you lot didnt know what the f**k to do with him and went crying to Annis.He got to some people so much that they had him on ignore :lol:

He called himself a Cardiff city fan...

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:38 pm

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:

The other thing to remember is he did the same thing to the jacks on their own boards!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
AbsolutelyFearless wrote:

The other thing to remember is he did the same thing to the jacks on their own boards!

No idea fella, never been on one 8-)