Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath Magic

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:06 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
blueheaven wrote:Just glad he's gone because to be honest i just found him f*cking boring :twisted:

Well thats okay then as long as you are happy. :roll:

The bullying of this guy is uncalled for. He has gone, lets forget his existence and move on.

Cardiff City FC, onwards and upwards. The more you talk about this guy the more the Jacks are laughing on PlanetSwines because of how much he got to you. Don't give them the satisfaction. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He didn't get to me in the slightest. I uncovered his pathetic attempt at a wind-up after 2 or 3 posts, which i told him. He's a dickhead troll with absolutely no life. An anonymous geek who would shit his pants if he was confronted - but won't have much to do with real people. The closest he'd get to a personal life is sniffing the gusset of his mothers'knickers inbetween the 16 hours a day he spends online

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:09 pm

CityGent wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
blueheaven wrote:Just glad he's gone because to be honest i just found him f*cking boring :twisted:

The bullying of this guy is uncalled for. He has gone, lets forget his existence and move on.

Cardiff City FC, onwards and upwards. The more you talk about this guy the more the Jacks are laughing on PlanetSwines because of how much he got to you. Don't give them the satisfaction. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He didn't get to me in the slightest. I uncovered his pathetic attempt at a wind-up after 2 or 3 posts, which i told him. He's a dickhead troll with absolutely no life. An anonymous geek who would shit his pants if he was confronted - but won't have much to do with real people. The closest he'd get to a personal life is sniffing the gusset of his mothers'knickers inbetween the 16 hours a day he spends online

You did suss him pretty early to be fair. He must be nuts doing that when bis real name is out there

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:11 pm

CityGent wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

He seems to have made you very angry therefore he has clearly emotionally got to you. Just let it go. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:13 pm

What is this some kind of gary speed appreciation thread oh no its about roathrat, jesus mods just delete it and move on :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:16 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
CityGent wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

He seems to have made you very angry therefore he has clearly emotionally got to you. Just let it go. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Angry? Pity more like. I wiped the floor with him on here, but he was too stupid to notice. Like others have said, perhaps you're ANOTHER one of his multis. Now i'm admin on here perhaps i'll let you stay for a bit longer....or maybe not. Depends

:mrgreen:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:20 pm

AHERNE wrote:He should never have been banned for saying what he believed in! .... Free speech is allowed in this country! ... Some supporters want to wise up!

^^^^^THIS!!!

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:24 pm

CityGent wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
CityGent wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:

Angry? Pity more like. I wiped the floor with him on here, but he was too stupid to notice. Like others have said, perhaps you're ANOTHER one of his multis. Now i'm admin on here perhaps i'll let you stay for a bit longer....or maybe not. Depends

:mrgreen:

One of his multi's? GIve me a break, I despised the guy and had him on ignore just didn't agree with the bullying of him by many. Easier to just ignore him then he'd get bored speaking to himself and eventually leave as happens on other forums. When you get people biting they stay as they get the attention they want.

As for being a multi, I was banned already and have been let back on because its proven Im not. I would quite happily provide details of myself if it wasn't for a very small minority on here who are just intent on abusing me.

Ask the other mods/Annis/Owain, I'm most certainly not a multi of him. If I was, I would be doing one hell of a better job on here winding up thats for sure.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:26 pm

Can you bully someone who is not real? Good philosophical question, that.