Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Roath Magic

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:52 pm

So hacking someone's personal email is funny, and grassing someone for "growing herbs" is funny how :?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I don't believe he should of been banned just let the mother face the full force of hatred towards him. Aherne I have always respected your views but you are out of order mate. They are heroes every single one of them. Are the vets from both world wars and the Falklands not heroes either fella ?
HELP FOR HEROES

Nukes I don't believe any actions our soliders have done since defeating the nazis's have been worth our kids lifes! .... I haven't taken much notice of roath tbh until this week and imo should never be banned! ... The other week there was a poll on yourself and tbh it summed up this messageboard! .... Yes I did leave at one time. But that was my choice. I didn't start a campaign to get rid of the person who got on my tit (taffyapple) I just left! .... Anyway steve I'm off FB now but I know who you are and I'll be having a pint with you very very soon! Haha!

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:06 am

T. gullibilis wrote:
CityGent wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:
CityGent wrote:Ok then , thanks for confirming to everyone I was right all along - just the one question then

Do you think him taking the identity and address of an innocent, unaware man in Roath is funny?

Dimi deserves his face carved up. I'd love to find out who he is

I have to say that is a f*cking disgusting thing to say. No matter how much you dislike him.

He used an innocent resident of Roaths name and address and posted it here. Do you think that's an acceptable form of humour then? Part of a comedy geniuses wind-up?

Do you know for certain he gave false details? Even if he did, he doesn't deserve the violence you wish on him. Do you have issues with your temper or are you just posturing on a message board?

he gave out the guys name and address in roath and offered everybody to come around and sort him out.
what part of that do you find acceptable.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:32 am

steve davies wrote:
he gave out the guys name and address in roath and offered everybody to come around and sort him out.
what part of that do you find acceptable.

Lets be fair steve anyone who believed thats where he lived when clearly people wanted to kill this roath guy off here ,then more fool them :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:37 am

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I don't believe he should of been banned just let the mother face the full force of hatred towards him. Aherne I have always respected your views but you are out of order mate. They are heroes every single one of them. Are the vets from both world wars and the Falklands not heroes either fella ?
HELP FOR HEROES

Nukes I don't believe any actions our soliders have done since defeating the nazis's have been worth our kids lifes! .... I haven't taken much notice of roath tbh until this week and imo should never be banned! ... The other week there was a poll on yourself and tbh it summed up this messageboard! .... Yes I did leave at one time. But that was my choice. I didn't start a campaign to get rid of the person who got on my tit (taffyapple) I just left! .... Anyway steve I'm off FB now but I know who you are and I'll be having a pint with you very very soon! Haha!

A poll on me :o Where is it and what was it about ? :lol: And get in touch fella we will have that pint or two.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:57 am

Sounds like RM has gone onto twitter :roll:

http://m.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jul/31/ ... pe=article

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:27 am

what a pathetic reason to ban someone :roll:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:00 am

nobby wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
CityGent wrote:
T. gullibilis wrote:
CityGent wrote:Ok then , thanks for confirming to everyone I was right all along - just the one question then

Do you think him taking the identity and address of an innocent, unaware man in Roath is funny?

Dimi deserves his face carved up. I'd love to find out who he is

I have to say that is a f*cking disgusting thing to say. No matter how much you dislike him.

He used an innocent resident of Roaths name and address and posted it here. Do you think that's an acceptable form of humour then? Part of a comedy geniuses wind-up?

Had it checked out did you?

FFS he's done you lot up like a load of kippers :lol: :lol:

So whats the obssession with us then, why do you feel the need to be on a Cardiff City message board so much, your on here more than your own, is it an inferiority complex or were you bullied by Cardiff fans when younger, just curious about the obsession.

Eh? How do you know im on this board more than my own then? I hardly ever come on here nowadays,surprised you haven't notice given you seem to know my internet movement so well.

And,why are you being a bit of a prick now when you seem such a decent fella in PM's?

Also,i certainly wasn't bullied by CCFC and i thought you'd have known that too.

All in all a strange post from you that.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:18 am

Just glad he's gone because to be honest i just found him f*cking boring :twisted:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 am

CP76 wrote:Sounds like RM has gone onto twitter :roll:

http://m.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jul/31/ ... pe=article

Do people never learn :roll:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Seeing as he stole some poor lad's ID would it be fair game to out his real ID?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Personally, I believe all the info he gave out was genuine

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm

ffs wrote:Personally, I believe all the info he gave out was genuine

If he was agent dimi as the jacks say, then it was all a fantasy. Agent dimi was a lad crom ammanford, they found his bebo page on planet jack.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Then you're a f*cking idiot

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:26 pm

who was the woman he used as his avatar ?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:28 pm

Damned Yank wrote:

If he was agent dimi as the jacks say, then it was all a fantasy. Agent dimi was a lad crom ammanford, they found his bebo page on planet jack.

They are just guessing, just like us. His IP seemed to back up that he was in Roath so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:31 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:who was the woman he used as his avatar ?

Jack White. One half of The White Stripes, an extremely overrated band i once had the misfortune of witnessing at Brixton Academy. Thankfully i didn't have to pay

Agent Dimis'taste in music as shit as his personality

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:33 pm

CityGent wrote:

Jack White. One half of The White Stripes, an extremely overrated band i once had the misfortune of witnessing at Brixton Academy. Thankfully i didn't have to pay

cheers mate it was the most irritating avatar ive seen , was wondering if it was a pic of himself :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:35 pm

ffs wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:

They are just guessing, just like us. His IP seemed to back up that he was in Roath so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt

No it didn't. The shitcunt geek rerouted it to Chicago. The Jacks here aren't guessing. They know him personally

ffs? Not another f*cking multi

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:36 pm

ffs wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:

No they caught him out with his username and his IP. in the end he had to admit it.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:37 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
CityGent wrote:

cheers mate it was the most irritating avatar ive seen , was wondering if it was a pic of himself :lol:

His real pic is more irritating i'm sure

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:38 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
ffs wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:

No they caught him out with his username and his IP. in the end he had to admit it.

the F.B.I traced him to a caravan somewhere west , he aint been seen since.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:39 pm

CityGent wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
CityGent wrote:

His real pic is more irritating i'm sure

his real pic is a one eyed trans gender sheepmale

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:46 pm

CityGent wrote:

Hang on - Jack White? I wonder if he chose that avatar because he liked the music.............or if it was a clever way to get one over on us. e.g. Him baiting 50% of the board into raving lunatics, whilst the answer was staring them in the face, that he was a 'white jack'? :ugeek:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Notorious for terrible musical taste especially in his sherrifadz persona. Avril lavigne, stuff lile that :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:48 pm

ffs wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Hang on - Jack White? I wonder if he chose that avatar because he liked the music.............or if it was a clever way to get one over on us. e.g. Him baiting 50% of the board into raving lunatics, whilst the answer was staring them in the face, that he was a 'white jack'? :ugeek:

he is like the riddler .

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:48 pm

blueheaven wrote:Just glad he's gone because to be honest i just found him f*cking boring :twisted:

Well thats okay then as long as you are happy. :roll:

The bullying of this guy is uncalled for. He has gone, lets forget his existence and move on.

Cardiff City FC, onwards and upwards. The more you talk about this guy the more the Jacks are laughing on PlanetSwines because of how much he got to you. Don't give them the satisfaction. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:49 pm

ffs wrote:
CityGent wrote:

No apparently he thought it was a hot chick!

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:50 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
blueheaven wrote:Just glad he's gone because to be honest i just found him f*cking boring :twisted:

The bullying of this guy is uncalled for. He has gone, lets forget his existence and move on.

Cardiff City FC, onwards and upwards. The more you talk about this guy the more the Jacks are laughing on PlanetSwines because of how much he got to you. Don't give them the satisfaction. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hes gone , and looking up at us from hell , RIP you annoying c**t :lol:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:52 pm

RedBluebird wrote:

Are you into the song skater boi?