Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Roath Magic

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Has been banned due to his posts regarding Wotton Bassett, as to to all the other stuff, u should of put him on ignore if he bothered u that much.

Re: Roath Magic

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Hi Annis, I had him on ignore, but when he is quoted (or was quoted :D ) it would wreck every thread.

Anyway, I bet the mood of this site improves from now on. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:58 pm

I read that thread and he said nothing wrong at all imo. Just because he doesn't regard soldiers as heroes? Seems a trivial matter. There was another poster on the very same thread who said he would hospitalise RM if he ever met him, yet I assume he went unbanned? :?

Nice one Annis about time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

God bless you sir ;-)

You should now run a poll as to what username the cock will use next time

He's been Canton Magic and Roath Magic. Grangetown Magic next?!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:02 pm

He should never have been banned for saying what he believed in! .... Free speech is allowed in this country! ... Some supporters want to wise up!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:04 pm

AHERNE wrote:He should never have been banned for saying what he believed in! .... Free speech is allowed in this country! ... Some supporters want to wise up!

Well he should say it without hiding behind a username and a fake name/address

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Doesn't stop him from signing back up under a different alias.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:12 pm

AHERNE wrote:He should never have been banned for saying what he believed in! .... Free speech is allowed in this country! ... Some supporters want to wise up!

Free speech is not allowed in this country at all....

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:12 pm

log his isp and ban it so no matter what name he signs up with he will still remain banned, well done Annis :thumbup:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Igovernor wrote:log his isp and ban it so no matter what name he signs up with he will still remain banned, well done Annis :thumbup:

No new members can join this forum till I get home from Majorca.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Has been banned due to his posts regarding Wotton Bassett, as to to all the other stuff, u should of put him on ignore if he bothered u that much.

Fully support your stance Annis.
We spoke about him and althought a tough decision the right one.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Trouble is he will be back in another name.

THIS IS ALL I COULD SEE IN 98% OF THREADS THAT HE HIJACKED.
This post was made by RoathMagic who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Did he put up his share of the bet ?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:16 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:Did he put up his share of the bet ?

Dont be silly, thats why i called his bluff on something he wanted to do but clearly he was full of it.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Thank you Annis.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:19 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Has been banned due to his posts regarding Wotton Bassett, as to to all the other stuff, u should of put him on ignore if he bothered u that much.

Fully support your stance Annis.
We spoke about him and althought a tough decision the right one.

This. 80 or more posters(probably regular users)voted for him to be removed. Annis will have more supporting this decision than against it. Many more

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:20 pm

It wasnt his opinions that bothered me, its the fact every thread he hijacked it and turned it into a anti-malaysian or ant-club thread. Even if the original thread was about cumberland sausages.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:22 pm

This forum will be a better place without him!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:22 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:It wasnt his opinions that bothered me, its the fact every thread he hijacked it and turned it into a anti-malaysian or ant-club thread. Even if the original thread was about cumberland sausages.

f**k me craig we can only afford richmond sausages on the asda weekly shop in my house while you dine in style with cumberland sausages with a hint of pepper in i bet, ok for some huh :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:23 pm

What's he going to come back as next? ElyMagic? GrangeMagic?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:23 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:It wasnt his opinions that bothered me, its the fact every thread he hijacked it and turned it into a anti-malaysian or ant-club thread. Even if the original thread was about cumberland sausages.

f**k me craig we can only afford richmond sausages on the asda weekly shop in my house while you dine in style with cumberland sausages with a hint of pepper in i bet, ok for some huh :lol:

nothing wrong with Richmond Sausages :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Nice one Annis.

bluebird1977 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:Did he put up his share of the bet ?

Dont be silly, thats why i called his bluff on something he wanted to do but clearly he was full of it.

Well done mate. He was a very annoying person.
I read the thread about the bet this morning , and fair dues to you , you showed him right up. You actually proved what we all thought.

CantonJack wrote:What's he going to come back as next? ElyMagic? GrangeMagic?

Hes already here as Redbluebird

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:28 pm

I found him pretty amusing to be honest . He had a uncanny way of winding up most on this board.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:29 pm

polo wrote:

I was thinking this lastnight every time something went tits up in a thread for him redbluebird would chip in only where he posts and after a roath post, but then again 90% of americans think 9/11 was and inside job.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:32 pm

polo wrote:

different ip address's

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:34 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:

I was thinking this lastnight every time something went tits up in a thread for him redbluebird would chip in only where he posts and after a roath post, but then again 90% of americans think 9/11 was and inside job.

Style of posting is very similar.Maybe 1 or 2 sleeping I.D.s as well.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:34 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
polo wrote:

different ip address's

yeah i dont think they're the same person anyway

i may have disagreed with Red Bluebirds opinions alot of the time but i honestly think he's a bit less forceful with them and willing to at least take on board other people's points of view.

less of a complete t**t, to sum up :D