Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reds but for how long ?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 am

I wonder at what point will some of the pro and reluctant reds begin to lose patience and be prepared to protest. Would it take the failure to conclude the Langstone deal, the failure to turn our debt into equity or the failure by VT to invest all of the promised 100 Million ? Over to you reds. :ayatollah:

Re: Reds but for how long ?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:58 am

Bluebird64 wrote:I wonder at what point will some of the pro and reluctant reds begin to lose patience and be prepared to protest. Would it take the failure to conclude the Langstone deal, the failure to turn our debt into equity or the failure by VT to invest all of the promised 100 Million ? Over to you reds. :ayatollah:

end of this season for me :o

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Roll on the start of the 2013/2014 season and no doubt we will be playing green and yellow stripes :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:22 pm

These people will eventually come to the conclusion that the Malaysians have broken their promises before and that they will keep on doing so. They will come to realise that they were in favour of selling the identity of the club for a bunch of broken promises.

I can proudly say that I was against the re-branding from the start, but I don't think that 'reds' who convert to common sense and turn blue have anything to be ashamed of. As people are increasingly waking up to what's being done to our club, the blue camp is growing. And that's a good thing.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Jordy wrote:These people will eventually come to the conclusion that the Malaysians have broken their promises before and that they will keep on doing so. They will come to realise that they were in favour of selling the identity of the club for a bunch of broken promises.

I can proudly say that I was against the re-branding from the start, but I don't think that 'reds' who convert to common sense and turn blue have anything to be ashamed of. As people are increasingly waking up to what's being done to our club, the blue camp is growing. And that's a good thing.

Growing :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Jordy wrote:These people will eventually come to the conclusion that the Malaysians have broken their promises before and that they will keep on doing so. They will come to realise that they were in favour of selling the identity of the club for a bunch of broken promises.

Good post :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:04 pm

I think a few dodgy results and fans true colours will be shown

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Let the Blue camp grow and grow and grow :D

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 pm

at the moment this whole rebrand issue is turning into a farse!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:at the moment this whole rebrand issue is turning into a farse!

Thats why I asked the question. Every red must have their trigger point and I just wondered what it would take for the majority of them to lose faith in the rebranding? :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:04 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:I wonder at what point will some of the pro and reluctant reds begin to lose patience and be prepared to protest. Would it take the failure to conclude the Langstone deal, the failure to turn our debt into equity or the failure by VT to invest all of the promised 100 Million ? Over to you reds. :ayatollah:

end of this season for me :o

Why the end of the season ? They promised everything the moment our Club sold or gave away its soul. When will It strike home that we were lied to ! Still being lied to , and will be lied to in the future. Some may say I bet Portsmouth wish they were in our position. But we will be with them in the not to distant future.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 pm

I think many are already having doubts.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:32 pm

I think a lot of people really don't give a f**k about it. They just want to watch some football.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:09 am

droopy wrote:

Growing :lol:

This is the only poster that wanted red ,he jumps on every post to do with blue or red. Some have accepted the change and some haven't .But you seem over the moon that we are red :roll: WHY ? Don't give the answer that you've accepted the change ,tell the truth :!:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:12 am

Karl wrote:I think a lot of people really don't give a f**k about it. They just want to watch some football.

Karl, its very hard to watch football when one's head is stuck so far in the sand. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:18 am

We could be in danger of starting the season without any of the promises being fully implemented.So how long do we wait ?

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am

I knew these Malaysians were a bunch of lying cunts like our previous owners