Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kim Bo Kyung goal v Switzerland (Video)

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 am

Terrible quality buts it's the only YouTube link of the goal I can find this morning. Kim scores the third and winning goal of the match, very well taken as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTUTU0Opw2w

Re: Kim Bo Kyung goal v Switzerland (Video)

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 am

It was a cracker gav watched it live online when i got home, que roathrat at some point thats the only trouble with any thread these days unless hes lost hands down he stays in them or hijacks new ones. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 am

Did he have a good game?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:21 am

Karl wrote:Did he have a good game?

He has played well in both games showing some really nice touches and getting past a man and whipping in some lovely crosses, signs are good ;)

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:29 am

bluebird1977 wrote:It was a cracker gav watched it live online when i got home, que roathrat at some point thats the only trouble with any thread these days unless hes lost hands down he stays in them or hijacks new ones. :ayatollah:

it doesnt help that people like you cant help but mention him in every thread as well :roll:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/201 ... o/p00w2v39

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 am

paulh_85 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:It was a cracker gav watched it live online when i got home, que roathrat at some point thats the only trouble with any thread these days unless hes lost hands down he stays in them or hijacks new ones. :ayatollah:

it doesnt help that people like you cant help but mention him in every thread as well :roll:

wouldnt make any diffrence to me now, but its expected as normal, if you click his name you can put him on FOE so hes on ignore then :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:36 am

Great finish and the commentator mentions he is going to play in the English League having just joined Welsh side Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:58 am

With goals like that we will have offers for him before he plays his first game for us. :ayatollah: