Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Bellamy

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:50 am

Continues to play like he did last night, I can see many other clubs going for him,we waited to long last time and Liverpool came in out of the blue and took him, I really hope that does not happen again, as I believe he is the player to leed us to the Premier League.

Re: If Bellamy

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:53 am

Well apparently everyone including every relative that's still alive and most of their pets have demanded him home and his dads uncles brothers wife's friends Alsatian heard it down the pub that he's 100% coming home so fear not Annis, it's a done deal.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:56 am

Looking at that performance last night and yet you still have some City fans saying he's too old and has dodgy knees :roll:

We would be privilleged to have Bellamy play for us has he is still top quality and too good for the Championship but if/when he comes he could be the driving force to take us to promotion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:58 am

I agree Annis. We were lacking the width and pace last season. With Bellamy and/or Burke we would of been promoted last term. Come home Craig. Your capital's calling :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:23 am

We will just have to wait and be patient.

I can't believe some people don't want him back, as u say Annis many other clubs may want him on that show last night but his performances for Liverpool last season will be enough to interest other clubs.

Maybe he's made up his mind,
Maybe Liverpool will keep him,

My hope along with many others is that he comes home, I'm sure his family (as we keep hearing) want him back, and if true a move to us makes complete sence :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:44 am

My thoughts exactly . I'm not convinced by the hype in that the deal is done and I don't think you are Annis or you wouldn't have posted this above.
I think our biggest friend could be Brendan Rodgers but if Bellers continue to perform then he may bow to peer pressure.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:37 pm

From what I've heard from people close to Bellers it's a done deal, I'm not in the know or anything it's just what I've heard from close people to bellers and his family. I hope it's true and I've heard it's going to be completed after the olympics.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:13 pm

What if the deal has already been done and they are waiting til after the Olympics to announce it? :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:16 pm

It may be a done deal but until he's put pen to paper and City have the funds in place then I for 1 am not holding my breath on Bellers this coming season ..... Ive been a CCFC fan for too many years now to believe stuff like that . But I will be over the moon if he does sign and that will be a statement of intent from the new look CCFC :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:17 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:What if the deal has already been done and they are waiting til after the Olympics to announce it? :D :ayatollah:

I think this is the case although I don't believe the deal is completed yet, Bellers can play in the olympics while getting paid by liverpool saving us money on wages, as well as if he sustains a nasty injury then ofcourse he's still with liverpool and not us.

I truely believe he will be a bluebird by the end of the transfer window.