Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Raheem Sterling

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Malky looking at getting him in on loan at the end of the transfer window.

Liverpool don't want to sell him which means QPR are out of the running as they wanted to buy him outright. Plus that is further cemented by the signing of Hoilett.

This is not 100% definite, just something Malky is looking at doing if depth is needed in that position. Liverpool are unlikely to play him a lot if they can get in a strong left winger or wide attacking player and they have been looking at numerous (Mirallas, Ramirez, etc).

Coventry City are also looking at signing him on a loan deal.

However, whatever impact the Bellamy deal has on this I don't know. Just thought I'd let you know. Will give you more details on a defender we are looking at taking on loan if we can not get our transfers in on Wednesday evening.

Thank you.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Raheem Sterling

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:16 pm

I bite my hand off if we got him.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Would eat shit if we signed him, brilliant kid and come become something big in a few years also very highly rated with the LFC fans. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:24 pm

If / When Bellers comes back to CCFC I whould think that a young Liverpool player will join us on loan this season :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:34 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Would eat shit if we signed him, brilliant kid and come become something big in a few years also very highly rated with the LFC fans. :ayatollah:

bookmarked.

Praying we sign him now just so you have to do that. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:35 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:Would eat shit if we signed him, brilliant kid and come become something big in a few years also very highly rated with the LFC fans. :ayatollah:

bookmarked.

Praying we sign him now just so you have to do that. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Top class c**t. :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:41 pm

RedBluebird wrote:Malky looking at getting him in on loan at the end of the transfer window.

Liverpool don't want to sell him which means QPR are out of the running as they wanted to buy him outright. Plus that is further cemented by the signing of Hoilett.

This is not 100% definite, just something Malky is looking at doing if depth is needed in that position. Liverpool are unlikely to play him a lot if they can get in a strong left winger or wide attacking player and they have been looking at numerous (Mirallas, Ramirez, etc).

However, whatever impact the Bellamy deal has on this I don't know. Just thought I'd let you know. Will give you more details on a defender we are looking at taking on loan if we can not get our transfers in on Wednesday evening.

Thank you.

Why Wednesday, what's so special ??.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Ref wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:Malky looking at getting him in on loan at the end of the transfer window.

Thank you.

orange wednesdays ?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Ref wrote:

Thank you.

Because thats when I next meet my friend who is also a scout in Europe and he'll give me more info on a lot of deals because he is good friends with over 10 football agents. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
Ref wrote:

Thank you.

Because thats when I next meet my friend who is also a scout in Europe and he'll give me more info on a lot of deals because he is good friends with over 10 football agents. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Raheem Sterling link was far fetched enough - but now you reckon you have a friend. That's just too far :mrgreen:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:17 pm

CityGent wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
Ref wrote:

Thank you.

The Raheem Sterling link was far fetched enough - but now you reckon you have a friend. That's just too far :mrgreen:

Im still waiting to hear the club he "scouts" for

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:21 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
CityGent wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
Ref wrote:

Thank you.

Again, why would I reveal that? I'll keep my personal life separate from this forum thank you! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
CityGent wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
Ref wrote:

Thank you.

Again, why would I reveal that? I'll keep my personal life separate from this forum thank you! :ayatollah:

Credability to be honest, whenever I read your posts about being a scout and just see you as a 12 year old but Ill give you some respect and wont keep hassling you bout it

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Credability to be honest, whenever I read your posts about being a scout and just see you as a 12 year old but Ill give you some respect and wont keep hassling you bout it

Fair enough point but as certain members have taken it upon themselves to abuse and harass me on here I can only conclude this would occur more personally through other mediums if I were to release personal details about my job etc. Its another case of the minority spoiling it for the majority I'm afraid. Sorry it is that way, If there wasn't abusive and harassing people on the board I would not hesitate to let you know. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: