Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stan QPR

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:22 pm

hi stan there has been a bit of talk recently about jay bothroyd leaving qpr have you heard anything similar your end? :ayatollah:

Re: Stan QPR

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:25 pm

They also got :-
Bobby Zamora, Tommy Smith, Jamie Mackie, Andrew Johnson, Rob Hulse, David Hoilett, Heidar Helguson, Djibril Cisse, DJ Campbel and Jay ;)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 pm

ayahtolla wrote:They also got :-
Bobby Zamora, Tommy Smith, Jamie Mackie, Andrew Johnson, Rob Hulse, David Hoilett, Heidar Helguson, Djibril Cisse, DJ Campbel and Jay ;)

:shock: A few there who could do a job for us

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:31 pm

I would love Zamora have always rated him as he's hassle for defenders and can finish but his wages are ridiculous.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Yes mate heard Jay is actively being touted about. I think he'll be gone soon.

DJ Campbell is training with the ressies with Wigan, Blackburn, Watford & Forest all interested in him.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:38 pm

thanks mate, would love him back at the city to be honest, great player when he is on form, you think he could come back to us? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Yes mate heard Jay is actively being touted about. I think he'll be gone soon.

DJ Campbell is training with the ressies with Wigan, Blackburn, Watford & Forest all interested in him.

Would love to City DJ Campbell here.

Not Bothroyd, though. Lazy and, after hitting 30 earlier this year, I can't see him getting any better.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Jay doesn't need to get better? He would be the best player in the league.... Unless we get bellers.
I'd be happy with both Campbell and Jay, akin with Bellamy I think that would cover all the wide and attacking positions.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:22 am

Would Jay come back though? Arguably his most successful spell as a player was with you boys I remember though he seemed to leave under a cloud with a lot of sniping towards him on here & on twitter etc, would he want to come back after that do you think?

Personally ink DJ Campbell is a better player, quick, shoots with both feet & great attitude. Been very unlucky with injury since he joined us which has ultimately seen him dropped out of the reckoning under Mark Hughes.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:27 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Would Jay come back though? Arguably his most successful spell as a player was with you boys I remember though he seemed to leave under a cloud with a lot of sniping towards him on here & on twitter etc, would he want to come back after that do you think?

Personally ink DJ Campbell is a better player, quick, shoots with both feet & great attitude. Been very unlucky with injury since he joined us which has ultimately seen him dropped out of the reckoning under Mark Hughes.

;) I am certain with sparky pedigree as a top striker himself he will only keep the cream, but any of the other's (i would like Jay) would do a good job in this division ;)