Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Owain, Annis, Carl, Mods..

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Step back and look at this site with fresh eye's please.
It's being ruined. :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil:
It's like a parasite is eating it away.

Re: Owain, Annis, Carl, Mods..

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:07 pm

SBF1 wrote:Step back and look at this site with fresh eye's please.

Only if we let it. Time to forget the negatives and just have a good laugh - like we did yesterday.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Wish they'd ban Jacks on here.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:38 pm

SBF1 wrote:Step back and look at this site with fresh eye's please.

Deaf ears mate. This Stephen Amos identity theft will trip him up eventually. What a scummy troll

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:42 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Wish they'd ban Jacks on here.

Why? Some of them are more up for a debate than some Cardiff fans. Some Cardiff fans on here would just rather jump at their own and attack every little thing they say which is totally wrong. If the Jacks constantly troll or abuse people they should be banned otherwise they should be allowed to stay as they do offer a different side, sometimes more realistic side because sometimes us Cardiff fans see things blinkered. I'll admit I have been guilty of that myself but as fans who follow a club passionately we all do.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Debate? NJ73 thats it.. all the rest are idiots. I don't even want to debate with a rival fan either.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:44 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Wish they'd ban Jacks on here.

Why? Some of them are more up for a debate than some Cardiff fans. Some Cardiff fans on here would just rather jump at their own and attack every little thing they say which is totally wrong. If the Jacks constantly troll or abuse people they should be banned otherwise they should be allowed to stay as they do offer a different side, sometimes more realistic side because sometimes us Cardiff fans see things blinkered. I'll admit I have been guilty of that myself but as fans who follow a club passionately we all do.

Good post.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:56 pm

I Have said this before...we should welcome fans from other clubs who want to talk about transfers,up and coming games,team news etc...There are 1or 2 Jacks on here who do give good input ( at most ) ;)

The Watford fans came here in peace,and for me StanQPR always gives us a good update and views along with DWQPR.

Sometimes you have to ask the question...are these Jacks or people trying to wind CCFC fans up :?:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:59 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:I Have said this before...we should welcome fans from other clubs who want to talk about transfers,up and coming games,team news etc...There are 1or 2 Jacks on here who do give good input ( at most ) ;)

The Watford fans came here in peace,and for me StanQPR always gives us a good update and views along with DWQPR.

Sometimes you have to ask the question...are these Jacks or people trying to wind CCFC fans up :?:

Agree, to many fake accounts doing the rounds IMO.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:I Have said this before...we should welcome fans from other clubs who want to talk about transfers,up and coming games,team news etc...There are 1or 2 Jacks on here who do give good input ( at most ) ;)

Agree, to many fake accounts doing the rounds IMO.

Yep.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Bluebird since 1948 I dont mind.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:32 am

The accounts like RedBluebird, RoathMagic etc. need to go. Also a lot of Jacks must go, scotsjack and NJ73 are tolerable. But then you have the likes of Waddle and swansealad69. They do my f*cking head in.
The Forest fan, QPR fans, Watford fans etc. should be allowed to stay though, good banter :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:00 am

CantonJack wrote:The accounts like RedBluebird, RoathMagic etc. need to go. Also a lot of Jacks must go, scotsjack and NJ73 are tolerable. But then you have the likes of Waddle and swansealad69. They do my f*cking head in.
The Forest fan, QPR fans, Watford fans etc. should be allowed to stay though, good banter :ayatollah:

Why do I need to go? Im not a troll, I just have a different opinion to most which is fine by me. Im entitled to my opinion, they're entitled to their opinion. I'll happily debate but won't take nicely to being abused. If people just talked about football and ignored the posters name then things would be great around here. However, there are a small minority who ignore the content of a post and constantly go on the abuse path and derail threads just because of who the poster is.

If you can't accept an opinion that differs from your own then please put on ignore. Im not going to be forced to believe something I don't.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:15 am

RedBluebird wrote:
CantonJack wrote:The accounts like RedBluebird, RoathMagic etc. need to go. Also a lot of Jacks must go, scotsjack and NJ73 are tolerable. But then you have the likes of Waddle and swansealad69. They do my f*cking head in.

Why do I need to go? Im not a troll, I just have a different opinion to most which is fine by me. Im entitled to my opinion, they're entitled to their opinion. I'll happily debate but won't take nicely to being abused. If people just talked about football and ignored the posters name then things would be great around here. However, there are a small minority who ignore the content of a post and constantly go on the abuse path and derail threads just because of who the poster is.

If you can't accept an opinion that differs from your own then please put on ignore. Im not going to be forced to believe something I don't.

Because you're me apparently and unfortunately for you my intelligent opinions offend due to lack of understanding or education.... In laymans terms you have to live with abuse :D

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:21 am

Talking to yourself now.....

Roath, its only a matter of time before you are banned.

It's really too bad. I thought you had something really clever there for a while. But then you started commenting on too many threads......if you had only practiced discretion you might have flown under the radar.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:24 am

greenlawler wrote:Talking to yourself now.....

It's really too bad. I thought you had something really clever there for a while. But then you started commenting on too many threads......if you had only practiced discretion you might have flown under the radar.

Not much clever stuff to say on this subject it's pretty straight forward. I give opinion, people don't like opinion, people want me banned. Simples.

I couldn't care less what people think of me, I'm here to teach and nobody liked the teachers in school. It's the wy of the world. :ayatollah:

I take no offence.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:38 am

RoathMagic wrote:

Not much clever stuff to say on this subject it's pretty straight forward. I give opinion, people don't like opinion, people want me banned. Simples.

I couldn't care less what people think of me, I'm here to teach and nobody liked the teachers in school. It's the wy of the world. :ayatollah:

I take no offence.

Oh I know.....I could have typed the gist of your response for you. The gig is up...time for a new handle....I will give it to you though...it was a good run. You really stirred things up. You had some good points along the way, but you knew it would all come crashing down in the end....right?

But I digress, getting you to acknowledge your trolling will be harder than solving the national debt.

You know it might not be a bad idea to just say..."okay you got me, I am a Swan but, lets keep up the discussion." That way you could at least be a celeb, stay on the board and keep your current identity....just a thought.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:46 am

greenlawler wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

I take no offence.

Oh I know.....I could have typed the gist of your response for you. The gig is up...time for a new handle....I will give it to you though...it was a good run. You really stirred things up. You had some good points along the way, but you knew it would all come crashing down in the end....right?

But I digress, getting you to acknowledge your trolling will be harder than solving the national debt.

You know it might not be a bad idea to just say..."okay you got me, I am a Swan but, lets keep up the discussion." That way you could at least be a celeb, stay on the board and keep your current identity....just a thought.

Not with you.

I came to give my opinions on football and the situation at the club in general. It was met with an incredible response some negative some positive but always a tremendous response.

When a poster is getting responses of the sheer volume I'm getting people start to wonder about the man behind the username, we are in that stage now. There is nothing clever, anecdotal or profound about the types of threads or questions I'm facing at the moment, they are just boring a lot of people. While amusing myself as I have everyone running around like headless chickens in a fit of rage with my non committal answers... At the moment I am the ball of string and these obsessives are the eager cat.

I'm sure it will die down once they realise I'm impenetrable. When it does we can get back to talking football and Cardiff again, And then the board will have the advantage of my unique mind again. But unfortunately while threads such as this are popping up a thousand times a day it will largely be nonsense.

Simple as that really :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:48 am

By the way, solving national debt wouldn't actually be that hard. But that's for another time :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am

RoathMagic wrote:
greenlawler wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

I take no offence.

Not with you.

I came to give my opinions on football and the situation at the club in general. It was met with an incredible response some negative some positive but always a tremendous response.

When a poster is getting responses of the sheer volume I'm getting people start to wonder about the man behind the username, we are in that stage now. There is nothing clever, anecdotal or profound about the types of threads or questions I'm facing at the moment, they are just boring a lot of people. While amusing myself as I have everyone running around like headless chickens in a fit of rage with my non committal answers... At the moment I am the ball of string and these obsessives are the eager cat.

I'm sure it will die down once they realise I'm impenetrable. When it does we can get back to talking football and Cardiff again, And then the board will have the advantage of my unique mind again. But unfortunately while threads such as this are popping up a thousand times a day it will largely be nonsense.

Simple as that really :ayatollah:

Very well then.....you will be posting under another name....you will be banned soon....cheers.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:59 am

Cheers mystic meg :ayatollah:

I've had assurances I won't be banned unless I break forum rules, which I never have or never intend to... Way above that.

Toddle pip. :)

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:08 am

RoathMagic wrote:Cheers mystic meg :ayatollah:

I've had assurances I won't be banned unless I break forum rules, which I never have or never intend to... Way above that.

Okay.....although i have no clue what you mean by Mystic Meg........

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:11 am

greenlawler wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystic_Meg

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:19 am

RoathMagic wrote:
greenlawler wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystic_Meg

Nice.... thanks for the link.........I love pop culture.