Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: surely bothroyd on a free is a no brainer?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:21 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Which part of... We can't afford to pay our current players without loans... Is confusing you?

How is it a no brainer to add another £1.2 million a year to the wage bill we already can't afford.

It seems some are he'll bent on getting us liquidated. :shock:

get naked for me

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:42 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Which part of... We can't afford to pay our current players without loans... Is confusing you?

How is it a no brainer to add another £1.2 million a year to the wage bill we already can't afford.

And you know how much money is set aside for wages do you?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Fair play, your a complete and utter KNOB!

Go on now say we can't afford it ect that's your only ammunition, your getting boring now. If you don't have anything useful to say then please STFU!
Last edited by Mardon89 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:54 pm

And here he comes again. Who said the club would even offer him the wages he is on at QPR if they went in for him. No club is going to pay that wages for him so he would have to settle for a lower wage.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

And here he comes again. Who said the club would even offer him the wages he is on at QPR if they went in for him. No club is going to pay that wages for him so he would have to settle for a lower wage.

I was replying to the OP who quoted he was a no brainer at 25k a week.

Now calm down.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Kanester wrote:

And you know how much money is set aside for wages do you?

It doesn't matter.

We currently spend 103% of income on wages. We can't afford Bellamy let alone Bellamy and Bothroyd.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:06 pm

(This post was made by RoathMagic who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.)
Thats all i seem to see in threads everywhere i go :evil:
I would take jay back if he would come that is, atleast we would have somebody to hold the ball up abit :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:09 pm

I'm ignoring him, hey Roath I'm ignoring you. I'm not even thinking about you. Look everyone I'm ignoring him. :lol:

While making a mockery out ofmty Hafan may I add.