Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Welsh midfield

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Watching the game tonight, I am impressed with the Welsh midfield of Ramsey, Allan , Bellamy and Ryan Giggs, Taylor at full back is also a good footballer. Things are on the up for Welsh football at long last, I just hope that Malky is taking note, that we need to keep the ball on the floor at play a passing game, use the long ball occasionally, but we must play football to get out of the championship, just hope a few of our players have been practising on their passing game.

Re: Welsh midfield

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:52 pm

LLangynwyd Blue wrote:Watching the game tonight, I am impressed with the Welsh midfield of Ramsey, Allan , Bellamy and Ryan Giggs, Taylor at full back is also a good footballer. Things are on the up for Welsh football at long last, I just hope that Malky is taking note, that we need to keep the ball on the floor at play a passing game, use the long ball occasionally, but we must play football to get out of the championship, just hope a few of our players have been practising on their passing game.

:thumbup:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Things were looking good for welsh football under speedo with the players we got but not with Coleman in charge he will balls it all up should never of got the job :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:57 pm

cedarblue wrote:Things were looking good for welsh football under speedo with the players we got but not with Coleman in charge he will balls it all up should never of got the job :ayatollah:

Some of the signs aren't good, I agree, but we should give him a chance.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:57 pm

cedarblue wrote:Things were looking good for welsh football under speedo with the players we got but not with Coleman in charge he will balls it all up should never of got the job :ayatollah:

He shouldn't tinker with it, if it's not broken leave well alone.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:00 pm

LLangynwyd Blue wrote:

That's what I'd like too, but he seems to be stubborn and I think he'll want to put his own stamp on it all.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:00 pm

im just fuming that john hartson is involved with the wales set up... really not happy with this.....

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:im just fuming that john hartson is involved with the wales set up... really not happy with this.....

Coleman wants some friends around him, which I can understand. If they fail, they'll all go soon enough - Coleman and all his cronies. If they succeed, happy days, they'll get no complaints from me.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Should have appointed Dutch Ray. He knew Speedo's style of football and got on well with the players.

If we still had Gary I'd be confident of us getting to the World Cup

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:im just fuming that john hartson is involved with the wales set up... really not happy with this.....

Coleman wants some friends around him, which I can understand. If they fail, they'll all go soon enough - Coleman and all his cronies. If they succeed, happy days, they'll get no complaints from me.

while i agree with your statement, the thought of hartson makes my blood boil... while he received no end of support during his illness from all football fans including myself, to then come out on the air and state he dislikes everything about cardiff city and its fans clearly shows what sort of a person he is..

for this reason i wont be giving him my support...

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Hartson is the biggest f**king hypocrite ever. 'I will have no part of Wales in Football or have any involvement' pr*ck.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

while i agree with your statement, the thought of hartson makes my blood boil... while he received no end of support during his illness from all football fans including myself, to then come out on the air and state he dislikes everything about cardiff city and its fans clearly shows what sort of a person he is..

I don't blame you. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea. The omens aren't good, so I don't think he'll be there long.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

I don't blame you. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea. The omens aren't good, so I don't think he'll be there long.

i hope your right mate, although, i wouldnt want to wales to fail for the chance of getting rid of hartson... ill just be taking a back seat with the national team, which im a little gutted about as things we really looking good with the late gary speed!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
LLangynwyd Blue wrote:

That's what I'd like too, but he seems to be stubborn and I think he'll want to put his own stamp on it all.

If he can improve things yes but not to the detriment of our development.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:52 pm

CantonJack wrote:Should have appointed Dutch Ray. He knew Speedo's style of football and got on well with the players.

If we still had Gary I'd be confident of us getting to the World Cup

He does say a few dodgy things on Twitter, but he knew what he was talking about with Wales.

If Speed was still manager we'd be in with a genuine shout of qualifying for Brazil.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Dutch ray said he didn't want the job.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Hartson said he didnt want f**k all to do with Wales..

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:54 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Hartson said he didnt want f**k all to do with Wales..

Hartson made a total fool of himself.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:56 pm

He did. Always remember when he was asked about the manager job and would he have any involvement.. He said No.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Dutch ray said he didn't want the job.

No, he didn't; he suggested that we appoint a figurehead which seemed the natural progression, and one which I'd have had no qualms about. However, he might as well have said that he and Osian Roberts would continue by themselves.