Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hope Bale is gutted

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:29 pm

He didnt play for GB and support his fellow Welsh men as they have put on a good show. Lost all respect for Bale now, Spurs can keep him.

Re: Hope Bale is gutted

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:30 pm

You're acting like they're going to win this tournament :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:30 pm

His choice and I fully respect that.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:31 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:You're acting like they're going to win this tournament :lol:

Stranger things have happend, like the jacks getting to the prem :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Bale is a knob to me anyway. Harry has made him on the pitch and ruined him off it which is a shame.

Once a class act he is now a diving idiot with a high opinion of himself, its quite sad.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Same with giggs retiring from international football whilst still at the top of his game,dont like players doing it but its their personal decision at the end of the day
Last edited by englishbluebird on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Harry didn't make him, he didnt even rate him for ages and nearly sold him to forest. He only started to play him once ekotto went to the African cup of nations. Bale was already playing brilliantly for Wales.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:35 pm

bale was asked if he wants to play for gb. not forced. and he said yes. i want to play. then came up with im injured, (whatever)
bale now goes in to the . what a tosser catagorie. lost all respect for him. and dont care what he does from now on. :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:44 pm

As i understand things, Bale wanted to play but got injured. The GB team doctor checked him out and told Pearce he wouldn't be fit for selection. Pearce then decided not to select Bale for the squad so how can it possibly be Bale's fault that he wasn't selected. Pearce could have taken a gamble but didn't.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:49 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:He didnt play for GB and support his fellow Welsh men as they have put on a good show. Lost all respect for Bale now, Spurs can keep him.

maybe there is a reason he didnt or COULDNT play...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:53 pm

He registered himself as unavailable due to injury and wasn't expected back till after the matches started, so he wasn't registered in the squad, he recovered quicker than expected and was played in pre-season.

Deal with it. :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:04 am

Bale is probably the best player in the UK. Wales needs him if we are to have any chance of qualifying for the World Cup finals. The lad had an injury that forced him to pull out of the GB squad then he recovered a bit quicker than expected. He wanted to play for team GB and was the first to be seen in the new GB kit several months ago. If by any chance the back injury was fake I would say that he was put under pressure from Spurs to pull out rather than any decision that he made himself having previously shown personal commitment to Team GB. Why the f**k people on here want to vilify the best player to come out of Wales since the young Ryan Giggs if absolutely beyond me. Must be jealous idiots.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:21 am

Bet he is not gutted. He doesnt give a shit about a fake team in a fake competition.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:40 am

LeBlue wrote:He registered himself as unavailable due to injury and wasn't expected back till after the matches started, so he wasn't registered in the squad, he recovered quicker than expected and was played in pre-season.

Deal with it. :lol:

Exactly.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:25 pm

THFC put out an official statement which said that the medical scans had been sent to the GB medical team, and that they accepted that Bale was injured. Only doubt seems to have been the recovery time.