Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MARK LAWRENSON SAYS

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:05 pm

It must be hard for the Man Utd fans in the ground to cheer a team in blue after RG scores..........Say no more

Re: MARK LAWRENSON SAYS

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Nothing more needs saying, how they pay this idiot is beyond belief.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:13 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Nothing more needs saying, how they pay this idiot is beyond belief.

fully agree x

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:14 pm

The guy is dumb as is Hansen. Most ex Liverpool players have self inflated opinions of themselves. They are good footballers but they talk utter rubbish.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:21 pm

W**ker said No to a photo in Wembley in Febuary.. Takes under a minute for f**k sake.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:26 pm

....he's still smarting from Robin Friday's kick and can still smell the "gift" that he left in his kit-bag after being sent-off. Robin Friday - City & Football legend - RIP :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:W**ker said No to a photo in Wembley in Febuary.. Takes under a minute for f**k sake.

They damage the game, behaving like that. They're human beings, the same as us and they wouldn't have the money without us.

I can't stand the bloke. He's up there with Jim Beglin on my hate list. Oh look, another ex-Liverpool player! Time for a change.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:32 pm

My mate shouted w***er to him.. what he deserved tbh.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:42 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:My mate shouted w***er to him.. what he deserved tbh.

That's all he is. One day, the BBC will realise it and get someone better.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Said 'We' hen England played in the Euros when Ireland were there. First class pr*ck. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:48 pm

HELLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
DID YOU READ MY POST???????????????.........RED/BLUE,UNITED FANS WOULDN'T CHEER BLUE ETC

DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT......THEY WOULD NOT SUPPORT A TEAM IN ANOTHER COLOUR!!!!!!!!........................AND I THOUGHT YOU ALL HAD A BRAIN CELL BETWEEN YOU.

f*cking HELL,INTELLIGENT MY ARSE

NEVER MIND SCHOOL IN A FEW WEEKS

Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:01 am

Yes we got it :roll: but firstly mark lawrenson is idiot so using him as a back up doesnt help you much.

And two united have had a number of blue kits including away tops and third strips, so makes his point even more idiotic.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:24 am

dazzyt wrote:HELLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
DID YOU READ MY POST???????????????.........RED/BLUE,UNITED FANS WOULDN'T CHEER BLUE ETC

DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT......THEY WOULD NOT SUPPORT A TEAM IN ANOTHER COLOUR!!!!!!!!........................AND I THOUGHT YOU ALL HAD A BRAIN CELL BETWEEN YOU.

And this is why the KCB struggle for respect

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:36 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:

Daz clearly wears his heart on his sleve and just trying to prove his point but yes that's the first thing that sprung to mind.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:40 am

2blue2handle wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Daz clearly wears his heart on his sleve and just trying to prove his point but yes that's the first thing that sprung to mind.

I agree Im not knocking him for what he stands for and that hes passionate about it just wish he wouldnt resort to insults if people dont agree with his post

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:35 am

Bellamy was getting booed by the Man Utd fans during Team GB's first game at Old Trafford, but he won them over with his die hard performance and when he went off towards the end of the match, they gave him a standing ovation!

Just shows that most if not all prejudices, can be overcome!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 am

Overthemoon wrote:Bellamy was getting booed by the Man Utd fans during Team GB's first game at Old Trafford, but he won them over with his die hard performance and when he went off towards the end of the match, they gave him a standing ovation!

Just shows that most if not all prejudices, can be overcome!

:wav: Here, Here mate

Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:35 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:....he's still smarting from Robin Friday's kick and can still smell the "gift" that he left in his kit-bag after being sent-off. Robin Friday - City & Football legend - RIP :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

What happened to your old display picture? The one of you taking a shit?