Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stan qpr

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:31 pm

I was just wondering do u just post on here? or do u post on other teams boards?

Re: Stan qpr

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:39 pm

QPRs I think :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:52 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:QPRs I think :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Don't post on any boards mate. Odd post here & that's it.

QPR board I used to post on is boring & don't really like reading, posting about QPR all the time funnily enough.

Came on here ages ago to slag Milly & a couple off who were slating Rangers but over time had a bit of banter & found a lot of knowledgeable football people on here so popped my head in now & again.

Hope I haven't written anything that's pissed you off ?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Don't post on any boards mate. Odd post here & that's it.

QPR board I used to post on is boring & don't really like reading, posting about QPR all the time funnily enough.

Came on here ages ago to slag Milly & a couple off who were slating Rangers but over time had a bit of banter & found a lot of knowledgeable football people on here so popped my head in now & again.

Stick around, fella.

:thumbup:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Did you ever post on another city message board by any chance under the name of langleywasspent ? :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Stick around, fella.

:thumbup:

this :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Thanks fellas :ayatollah:

No mate never been on any other cardiff or football team site for that matter.

Contrary to beliefs I do actually have a life :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:21 pm

He's a bluebird at heart :ayatollah: ;)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:26 pm

No mate I just wondered that's all, thanks for the reply, and it's nice to have a sensible fan on here from another club :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Thanks fellas :ayatollah:

No mate never been on any other cardiff or football team site for that matter.

Contrary to beliefs I do actually have a life :D

stan I remember a time not so long ago you Use to be on here every night :lol:

My suspicians were that maybe you started going on swansea boards after they reached the PL with yourselves lol

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Stan QPR is more sensible and easier to tolerate than some of our fans thats for sure. No sniping, just straight up facts. Sometimes he'll argue to the death with you but never abuse, always plausible debate. That I appreciate as its something you can live and learn from. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Thanks lads I'm welling up here :D

During the Faurlin case I was on all day fighting our corner don't worry about that :lol:

But thanks again some good lads on here & some great threads / debates.

Me & my brother Roath Magic love it on here ....

Haha I'll get my coat.

Off to bed lads early start any replies I'm not ignoring ya & will pass by tomo :ayatollah: