Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STEPHEN AMOS

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Of all the thousands of Cardiff registered on here, is there anyone that could vouch for him?

From Roath allegedly :mrgreen:

Re: STEPHEN AMOS

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Yes?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:24 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Yes?

I'm trying to add you on Facebook and Twitter. No joy yet. A successful businessman like you should really consider social networking

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:27 pm

CityGent wrote:

I'm trying to add you on Facebook and Twitter. No joy yet. A successful businessman like you should really consider social networking

Twitter? Facebook? :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:28 pm

CityGent wrote:

http://www.192.com/atoz/people/amos/stephen/7/

says his postcode begins with CF23 which is Roath

as for vouching for him personally, that i can't do :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:30 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CityGent wrote:

What's so funny? BILLIONS of people use these sites for different reasons. How are you exempt?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:31 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:

:shock: scary what you can find on the net.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:31 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:

That proves it then. Original Bluebird :mrgreen:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:32 pm

CityGent wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CityGent wrote:

What's so funny? BILLIONS of people use these sites for different reasons. How are you exempt?

I feel I'm slightly above that nonsense.

Personal preference I guess. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist over. :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:32 pm

CityGent wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:

anyone who really, really wants to could, in theory, pay a couple of pound and use that site to find his exact address :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:34 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:

anyone who really, really wants to could, in theory, pay a couple of pound and use that site to find his exact address :D

:lol: I've already given it countless times, people don't seem to want to take it on board though and assume I'm lying :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:34 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CityGent wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
CityGent wrote:

I feel I'm slightly above that nonsense.

Personal preference I guess. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist over. :D

Each to their own

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:35 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Why would anyone pay money for a fake name to start with the guys a total joke,

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:35 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:

:lol: I've already given it countless times, people don't seem to want to take it on board though and assume I'm lying :D

sorry i must have missed it amongst all the attention seeking that comes from you :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:37 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Why would anyone pay money for a fake name to start with the guys a total joke,

How can you still see me?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Just re posting this here as its relevant to this thread

Re: FAO - Annis
by Gavlar ยป Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:51 pm

As well as everything else I expect he has partially stolen the identity of some poor bloke from Roath called Stephen Amos, perhaps I'll give Mr Amos a ring tomorrow, since his number is on 192.com

That will be the final straw surely?????

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Wait I'm a bit lost here..Is RoathMagic Stephen Amos or what?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Old Steve Amos? Roath Magic, why didn't you say? I know him well.

He's alright Steve, if you like oddballs. A bit like Dai Hunt except Steve still lives in his Mum's basement. He also has trouble with the women big time, so could probably do with all of our help on here in that respect.

Best thing about Steve? Swansea's biggest fan. A well known FACT.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Old Steve Amos? Roath Magic, why didn't you say? I know him well.

He's alright Steve, if you like oddballs. A bit like Dai Hunt except Steve still lives in his Mum's basement. He also has trouble with the women big time, so could probably do with all of our help on here in that respect.

Well there we have it!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Gavlar wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:Old Steve Amos? Roath Magic, why didn't you say? I know him well.

Well there we have it!

oh dear!!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Gay black comedian is Stephen Amos. Unfunny c**t just like Tragic as well.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Ahh, THAT Stevie Amos. Property developer. Financial whizz-kid. Super-intelligent. Hides in park bushes.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:29 pm

CityGent wrote:

Ahh, THAT Stevie Amos. Property developer. Financial whizz-kid. Super-intelligent. Hides in park bushes.

park bushes!! :lol: oh f*cking hell!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:29 pm

CityGent wrote:

You forgot he invented paypal also (but knows nothing about it when it comes to sending money) :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:37 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CityGent wrote:

You forgot he invented paypal also (but knows nothing about it when it comes to sending money) :lol:

The REAL Stephen Amos from Roath has had a relaxing sunday evening in with his family, blissfully unaware some deranged Troll has stolen his identity to carry out a perverse fictional living. As weird as possibly imaginable

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:46 pm

CityGent wrote:

You forgot 'asexual like Stephen Fry' - you know, the man who has been known to frequent the amusement arcades of Leicester Square.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Also Steve, that's a dude in your avatar not a woman :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 am

CityGent wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CityGent wrote:

The REAL Stephen Amos from Roath has had a relaxing sunday evening in with his family, blissfully unaware some deranged Troll has stolen his identity to carry out a perverse fictional living. As weird as possibly imaginable

There's two Stephen Amos' in Cardiff. :shock:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Hows it goin steve?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Steve?