Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO - Annis

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 pm

RoathMagic wrote::lol: you don't have to confirm a payment

How many times have you had to accept a payment when you sell something on eBay? :D

Once it's cleared I'll match it - simple

So you want annis to say its cleared in here like hes already said in this thread hes got my money and we are STILL pending your payment i mean wtf planet you on. :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

How many times have you had to accept a payment when you sell something on eBay? :D

So you want annis to say its cleared in here like hes already said in this thread hes got my money and we are STILL pending your payment i mean wtf planet you on. :lol:

why dont you do one roath magic f*cking knob head :twisted:

Why can't you just put your money in RM? Either way if you put your money in now it shows you are serious about the bet. If no one challenges you to the bet you get your money back...simple. If you're unsure of what people are going to bet, just put a smaller amount in to show that you're willing to put some of your money through :ayatollah:

bluebird1977 wrote:

He's confirmed he's received a pending payment. Once CBS cleared and I receive proof of this, I'll match it.

Simple. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Ian Bluebird 1977, your a man of your word, £500 deposited via pay pal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

^^^^^^ here look roathblagger^^^^^^

NOW SEND YOURS BLAGGER what you waiting for ????? confirmation its here annis has said this stop going around and around ffs get some balls its for ty hafan after all. :roll:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well that's the thing I've been saying....

You do have to confirm it depending on how it's sent :roll:

The receiver doesn't have to confirm a payment if you're coming from a website as they have made an invoice for you to pay, so they are of course expecting it.

However, if you just go on paypal, type in the email and send it then they will have to confirm that they are expecting the payment and can deliver whatever is being paid for.

bluebird_mike wrote:Why can't you just put your money in RM? Either way if you put your money in now it shows you are serious about the bet. If no one challenges you to the bet you get your money back...simple. If you're unsure of what people are going to bet, just put a smaller amount in to show that you're willing to put some of your money through :ayatollah:

I'll match any bet that's Annis physically receives. If people don't like this then that's up to them.

Once the payments clear, I'll match them - simple.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Ian Bluebird 1977, your a man of your word, £500 deposited via pay pal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

NOW SEND YOURS BLAGGER

Once it's cleared I wil match it - simple

May the best man win. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:41 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird_mike wrote:Why can't you just put your money in RM? Either way if you put your money in now it shows you are serious about the bet. If no one challenges you to the bet you get your money back...simple. If you're unsure of what people are going to bet, just put a smaller amount in to show that you're willing to put some of your money through :ayatollah:

I'll match any bet that's Annis physically receives. If people don't like this then that's up to them.

Oh god he wants cash in hand now...

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:41 pm

He is using any excuse to avoid it. If he was serious about doing the bet he would put his money where his mouth is but he is using this bet to take the piss out of us

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:42 pm

hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

No someone offered to meet him he doesn't want that either.

hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

No just cash he actually recieves, via Internet or any secure means.

Pending payments don't count as they are worthless and my cat could send a billion to anyme. It just won't clear.

Once it clear I'll match it simple.

RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

NOW SEND YOURS BLAGGER

Err.... I could be wrong but doesn't that mean it has cleared and Annis has received it?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:43 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:He is using any excuse to avoid it. If he was serious about doing the bet he would put his money where his mouth is but he is using this bet to take the piss out of us

I don't accept cheques. Once the money has cleared I'll match it.

Simple stuff guys,my our obsession to make drama with me really is incredible on this issue :D

Simple simple stuff.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:43 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

NOW SEND YOURS BLAGGER

Err.... I could be wrong but doesn't that mean it has cleared and Annis has received it?

He doesn't understand it's not waiting for clearance from the bank, just confirmation from Annis' end.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:44 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

NOW SEND YOURS BLAGGER

Hes got it, but you have not even asked for his email address yet that says it all or are you sending you pocket money to an unknown and we will have that excuse next :lol: annis states BELOW READ IT and look at the highlighted bit PLEASE now send yours for pending please.
Forever Blue wrote:Ian Bluebird 1977, your a man of your word, £500 deposited via pay pal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This means he has mine WHERES YOURS?? or can you not see any of this suddenly :lol:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:44 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

NOW SEND YOURS BLAGGER

No it means he's sent an echeque.... Which is worthless unless it clears.

If it clears I'll match it. Simple.

How many times will this be repeated before people understand. Shall we bet on it? :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:46 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird_mike wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

NOW SEND YOURS BLAGGER

How many times will this be repeated before people understand. Shall we bet on it? :D

I already tried explaining above about paypal payments, what's so hard to understand?

And as to your offer, I don't have a week to spare waiting for a joker.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:46 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

NOW SEND YOURS BLAGGER

Hes got it, but you have not even asked for his email address yet that says it all or are you sending you pocket money to an unknown and we will have that excuse next :lol: annis states BELOW READ IT and look at the highlighted bit PLEASE now send yours for pending please.
"]
Forever Blue wrote:Ian Bluebird 1977, your a man of your word, £500 deposited via pay pal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He has got a pending payment which anyone can send. Until its cleared it's worthless. Pretty simple stuff.

His email address is worthless to me also until I need today his something although the Einstein in me tells me it's in his sig :D

So once it's cleared I'll match it. :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:47 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:He is using any excuse to avoid it. If he was serious about doing the bet he would put his money where his mouth is but he is using this bet to take the piss out of us

Simple stuff guys,my our obsession to make drama with me really is incredible on this issue :D

Simple simple stuff.

What has that got to do with what I said? You could easily send Annis the money online and if not bet comes in then he can just return it to you. Simples really :roll:

Since Roath loves to use the word "fact", lets throw this one out there....

Fact, no matter what any legit poster says or does, no matter what corner Roath Magic is backed in, RM come back with his usual rhetoric. Everyone here should know this by now. It is pointless to keep going, this is what trolls do, they get the last word, as childish as it is.

hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird_mike wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

NOW SEND YOURS BLAGGER

I already tried explaining above about paypal payments, what's so hard to understand?

Yeah and you were wrong. The season starts in 3 weeks so I can wait.

Once it's cleared I'll match it. Simple

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:48 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Simple simple stuff.

What has that got to do with what I said? You could easily send Annis the money online and if not bet comes in then he can just return it to you. Simples really :roll:

I'd rather pay when there is something to pay. I may want to use the money in the meantime, what's the point in tying it up for his echeque just to bounce.

Once it's cleared I'll match it - simple.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:50 pm

greenlawler wrote:Since Roath loves to use the word "fact", lets throw this one out there....

Fact, no matter what any legit poster says or does, no matter what corner Roath Magic is backed in, RM come back with his usual rhetoric. Everyone here should know this by now. It is pointless to keep going, this is what trolls do, they get the last word, as childish as it is.

FACT

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:51 pm

As well as everything else I expect he has partially stolen the identity of some poor bloke from Roath called Stephen Amos, perhaps I'll give Mr Amos a ring tomorrow, since his number is on 192.com

That will be the final straw surely?????

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:52 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:I already tried explaining above about paypal payments, what's so hard to understand?

Yeah and you were wrong?

That's a pathetic response by your standards.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:52 pm

hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:I already tried explaining above about paypal payments, what's so hard to understand?

Yeah and you were wrong?

That's a pathetic response by your standards.

But you were wrong.

Simple as that.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:53 pm

So we await annis to say hes had my payment and roathrat will match it didnt annis say this already and i quoted it six times in this very thread :lol: hes using the word echeck yet my paypal is instant because theres funds there not a 3-5 day thing what a total tool.
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gavlar wrote:As well as everything else I expect he has partially stolen the identity of some poor bloke from Roath called Stephen Amos, perhaps I'll give Mr Amos a ring tomorrow, since his number is on 192.com

If that's true. WHICH IT IS.

Just how sick is that?

Gavlar wrote:As well as everything else I expect he has partially stolen the identity of some poor bloke from Roath called Stephen Amos, perhaps I'll give Mr Amos a ring tomorrow, since his number is on 192.com

:lol: anything to try and get me banned,

That is my identity and my charitable bet will be matched once it has been cleared on the other side.

Simple.