Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO - Annis

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:12 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Gavlar wrote:I look forward to confirmation fom Annis that you have matched the bet Roathmagic

Me too. This is such a good cause.

Just need a screenshot and we are good to go :ayatollah:

Why don't you trust Annis?

I don't know him. I'm sure he's very trustworthy, but I'd like to be sure all sides of the bet are fair. Especially when the opposing bettor seems to have a strange negative obsession with me :D

You don't know Annis yet on the other thread you were willing to give him £1000 to look after for Nine months..... Seems a bit weird to me

:lol: he was.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:14 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Annis has my money hes awaiting roathrats money but hes stalling and RM clearly knows f**k all about paypal to
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No he doesn't you have sent an echeque which is worthless unless it clears. Which I'm guessing it won't :D

Once it clears I'll happily match you.

Why don't u just send yours pending then?

Wasn't it your idea to send the money to Annis?

No it wasn't my idea. I have money in my PayPal account if I send it, it will be automatically sent.

His is about as worthless as a cheque until it clears.

Once it does and I can see it has, I'll match and the money will be there instantly.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:14 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote::lol: what the hell?

I asked for proof and I'm backing out?

It turns out the cash is pending too, which means he may have nothing I his account, it's like writing a cheque.

Seems I was right to want proof.

Now anyone want to take the bet that's actually got money? :D

Why should he trust you and risk losing the paypal charges of sending the money then getting it back? He doesn't know you.

You appear to have missed the above post, read it slowly...

Annis. An issue a refund and no charges are taken.

Thanks for listening. :ayatollah:

How do I listen to a written post on an internet forum?

And the the charge is taken anyway, it always used to.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:15 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Annis has my money hes awaiting roathrats money but hes stalling and RM clearly knows f**k all about paypal to
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No he doesn't you have sent an echeque which is worthless unless it clears. Which I'm guessing it won't :D

Once it clears I'll happily match you.

Why don't u just send yours pending then?

Wasn't it your idea to send the money to Annis?

No it wasn't my idea. I have money in my PayPal account if I send it, it will be automatically sent.

His is about as worthless as a cheque until it clears.

Once it does and I can see it has, I'll match and the money will be there instantly.

Just send it. It will show you actually mean to do the bet then what have you got to lose :?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:15 pm

citybluechris wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Ian Bluebird 1977, your a man of your word, £500 deposited via pay pal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If you could send me the screenshot I will happily follow :ayatollah:

i asked you to post a link to a supposed email that you sent to vt, now your asking someone to screenshit a relavant picture for yourself? double standards there you daft jack tw*t, how old are you? if your a kid need to grow up, if your a grown man then should my god you need to go out more :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You asked me for a screenshot of a private email that has nothing to do with you.

I asked for a screenshot to prove a bet was posted.... Which turns out it wasn't. If I had sent the cash on Annis' word, I'd be the only one with a paid bet.

These are facts. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:17 pm

hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote::lol: what the hell?

I asked for proof and I'm backing out?

It turns out the cash is pending too, which means he may have nothing I his account, it's like writing a cheque.

Seems I was right to want proof.

Now anyone want to take the bet that's actually got money? :D

Why should he trust you and risk losing the paypal charges of sending the money then getting it back? He doesn't know you.

You appear to have missed the above post, read it slowly...

Annis. An issue a refund and no charges are taken.

Thanks for listening. :ayatollah:

How do I listen to a written post on an internet forum?

And the the charge is taken anyway, it always used to.

It's never been taken on a refund since it started.

Cheers :ayatollah:

So anyone want to bet genuinelly? And not waste mine and Ty hafans time?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:18 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
citybluechris wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Ian Bluebird 1977, your a man of your word, £500 deposited via pay pal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i asked you to post a link to a supposed email that you sent to vt, now your asking someone to screenshit a relavant picture for yourself? double standards there you daft jack tw*t, how old are you? if your a kid need to grow up, if your a grown man then should my god you need to go out more :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You asked me for a screenshot of a private email that has nothing to do with you.

I asked for a screenshot to prove a bet was posted.... Which turns out it wasn't. If I had sent the cash on Annis' word, I'd be the only one with a paid bet.

This is priceless.

You talk about it being a private email?

You went to the trouble of making at topic about it, where ANYONE with access to the internet to shout about how you're this and that, they are X and Y. Private indeed.
Last edited by hywel on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Roath Magic, you have accussed Bluebird 1977 of lying about paying. Why not wait till Annis is actually online? I suggest keeping quiet as you're just gunna get on more people's nerves..

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:19 pm

hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
citybluechris wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

This is priceless.

You quoted it on an online forum, where ANYONE who has the internet can view it, you went to the trouble of making at topic about it, shouting about how you're this and that. Private indeed.

I told you loosely what it was, the content of who his private.

Not a tricky concept.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:21 pm

You really are a prize plonker roathrat, your a sick twisted man i never thought you would swoop so low using a worthy charity like ty hafan but f**k me talk about covering shit up with more shit on here in this very thread alone. i stuck to the deal you bottled it end of.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:21 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:Roath Magic, you have accussed Bluebird 1977 of lying about paying. Why not wait till Annis is actually online? I suggest keeping quiet as you're just gunna get on more people's nerves..

No I haven't.

I have made the point that a pending payment is as useful as not paying at all. I could send Annis twenty billion on PayPal. But it won't clear that's for sure.

When it's cleared I'll match it as my money doesn't need to clear, it's already in there. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:22 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
citybluechris wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

This is priceless.

You quoted it on an online forum, where ANYONE who has the internet can view it, you went to the trouble of making at topic about it, shouting about how you're this and that. Private indeed.

I told you loosely what it was, the content of who his private.

Not a tricky concept.

Why did we need telling about it then if it has nothing to do with us?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:22 pm

HERE HERE in this very thread so come on roath magic send the matching amount to annis stop being a weasel and match it like you said.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:23 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:You really are a prize plonker roathrat, your a sick twisted man i never thought you would swoop so low using a worthy charity like ty hafan but f**k me talk about covering shit up with more shit on here in this very thread alone. i stuck to the deal you bottled it end of.

Which part of when it's cleared I'll match it is confusing you?

I just hope you aren't wasting the my time and getting the hopes of a charity up because that's low.

It takes up to 5 days to clear. I'll wait Annis' confirmation.

I'll bu,p this every now and again to see the progress of your payment.

May the best team win the bet. Good luck, it's for a good cause :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:25 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:You really are a prize plonker roathrat, your a sick twisted man i never thought you would swoop so low using a worthy charity like ty hafan but f**k me talk about covering shit up with more shit on here in this very thread alone. i stuck to the deal you bottled it end of.

I just hope you aren't wasting the my time and getting the hopes of a charity up because that's low.

Why do you have to wait for someone to bet why not put your money where you mouth is? its what you asking of others? or is it all talk

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:26 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Where did he say it needs to clear?

The £500 is probably already in his paypal account, he's simply waiting for Annis to confirm he wants the payment, he waits for both, then accepts at same time.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:27 pm

hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

The £500 is probably already in his paypal account, he's simply waiting for Annis to confirm he wants the payment, he waits for both, then accepts at same time.

He is awaiting his money as normal roathrat is all talk and this thread proves it :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:28 pm

hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

:D you don't have to accept the payment. The fact it's pending means it's an echeque. Worthless until cleared.

When it clears I'll match it.

Simple really :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:28 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

He is awaiting his money as normal roathrat is all talk and this thread proves it :lol:

Never thought the day would come :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:29 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

:D you don't have to accept the payment. The fact it's pending means it's an echeque. Worthless until cleared.

When it clears I'll match it.

Simple really :ayatollah:

Depends how he sends it.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Just send yours pending then? Just like a cheque?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:31 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Five days wtf you on about clearly you have no idea how verified paypal works its not from my bank its from my PAYPAL account i have well over what ive sent annis so its cleared soon as he his CONFIRM the five days thing is from a bank and its not five days its 3-5 working days nugget, you know f**k all about paypal of anything else for that matter. Bottom line is ive sent annis £500 to his paypal like you said you wanted to bet, now if you can not send yours then you are looking seriously daft to everyone on here. But i expect more bullshit and more skuttle off tactics btw you have to PM annis for the email because you have not even done that yet. :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:33 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Five days wtf you on about clearly you have no idea how paypal works its not from my bank its from my account i have well over what ive sent annis so its cleared soon as he his CONFIRM the 5days thing is from a bank and its not 5days its 3-5 working days nugget you know f**k all about paypal of anything else for that matter. Bottom line is ive sent annis £500 to his paypal like you said you wanted to bet, now if you can not send yours then you are looking seriously daft to everyone on here. But i expect more bullshit and more skuttle off tactics btw you have to PM annis for the email because you have not even done that yet. :lol:

Exactly, Annis is waiting for RM to send his money then he'll confirm both. Still waiting for it though... :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Just send yours pending then? Just like a cheque?

Mine won't be like a cheque it will be instant. I have money in there it won't need to clear.

Once his has cleared I'll match it.

Why is this hard to understand? :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:34 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Mine won't be like a cheque it will be instant. I have money in there it won't need to clear.

just send it whats the problem with that?

Yea hes just waiting for the number 22 bus from town then hes got to wait for his mum to make him dinner, then hes waiting for the rain........... you be waiting all day ive given up with him :lol:

:lol: you don't have to confirm a payment

How many times have you had to accept a payment when you sell something on eBay? :D

Once it's cleared I'll match it - simple

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:35 pm

hywel wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Five days wtf you on about clearly you have no idea how paypal works its not from my bank its from my account i have well over what ive sent annis so its cleared soon as he his CONFIRM the 5days thing is from a bank and its not 5days its 3-5 working days nugget you know f**k all about paypal of anything else for that matter. Bottom line is ive sent annis £500 to his paypal like you said you wanted to bet, now if you can not send yours then you are looking seriously daft to everyone on here. But i expect more bullshit and more skuttle off tactics btw you have to PM annis for the email because you have not even done that yet. :lol:

Exactly, Annis is waiting for RM to send his money then he'll confirm both. Still waiting for it though... :roll:

He will be waiting forever because roathtroll is full of shit :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:35 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Read above slowly.

Once it's cleared I'll match it - simple.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Read above slowly.

Once it's cleared I'll match it - simple.

Christ I get that point but I dont understand why do you need him to be cleared first? If you want us to believe your willing to bet put your money up first