Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO - Annis

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:54 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Ian Bluebird 1977, your a man of your word, £500 deposited via pay pal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: come on then roath magic :lol:

You see wez one min he avoids everything with you 1st crap after saying he would put money upfront to start wityh in another thread i send annis £500 await to confirm on his side and now roathrat is on the dodge again hes a f*cking perfetic
excuse of a man/kid at best using ty hafan as a joke, oh well mission complete.

Where have I stated I'd initially put the money up? I said I'd match it.

Where did I say I have pulled out? Once I have proof you have placed the bet I will match it absolutely :ayatollah:

You do see, awful frustrated by a man you have said is on ignore :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Gavlar wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Ian Bluebird 1977, your a man of your word, £500 deposited via pay pal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well well well what do you know roathrat NOW YOUR TURN SPLIT ARSE this will expose you for the rat that you are :lol: he can send it back but like you said you await it and ive sent it so come on.

Top man Ian!!!

I doubt anyone will have him off ignore after this one gav the guys a total joke and lost the very little credibility he maybe had on here.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:55 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Gavlar wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Well well well what do you know roathrat NOW YOUR TURN SPLIT ARSE this will expose you for the rat that you are :lol: he can send it back but like you said you await it and ive sent it so come on.

Top man Ian!!!

I doubt anyone will have him off ignore after this one gav the guys a total joke and lost the very little credibility he maybe had on here.

For raising money for charity :D

You are a scream :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:56 pm

I look forward to confirmation fom Annis that you have matched the bet Roathmagic

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:57 pm

called his bluff mate well done ;) he`s thinking of anything now to get out of it :D :D

Gavlar wrote:I look forward to confirmation fom Annis that you have matched the bet Roathmagic

Me too. This is such a good cause.

Just need a screenshot and we are good to go :ayatollah:

RoathMagic wrote:
Gavlar wrote:I look forward to confirmation fom Annis that you have matched the bet Roathmagic

Why don't you trust Annis?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Cheers annis you can sent the pending money back now as your not going to get £500 pending off roathrat thats for sure the games up all he will do is dodge it. Im looking for a clown icon but can not seem to find one for him maybe there all used up and i can not see them. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:00 pm

hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

I don't know him. I'm sure he's very trustworthy, but I'd like to be sure all sides of the bet are fair. Especially when the opposing bettor seems to have a strange negative obsession with me :D

papa wrote:called his bluff mate well done ;) he`s thinking of anything now to get out of it :D :D

Thats what he does hence the word troll so i thought lets expose this sick fucker for what he is and went along with it after all its was HIS idea, thats what makes it even more of laugh, but to use a worthy cause as ty hafan i mean come on some people :twisted:

bluebird1977 wrote:

Cheers annis you can sent the pending money back now as your not going to get £500 pending off roathrat thats for sure the games up all he will do is dodge it. Im looking for a clown icon but can not seem to find one for him maybe there all used up and i can not see them. :ayatollah:

Knew you would back out.

Ok anyone want to take the bet?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:01 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Well played. If this doesn't fasttrack the phonies ban then I'll give up

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:02 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Knew you would back out.

Ok anyone want to take the bet?

He's called your bluff Roathmagic, time you move onto your next idea

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Fair play made RM look a right idiot.

CityGent wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Well played. If this doesn't fasttrack the phonies ban then I'll give up

Yep using a worthy charity as this deserves a ban full stop hes sick in the head and all must realise this now.

:lol: what the hell?

I asked for proof and I'm backing out?

It turns out the cash is pending too, which means he may have nothing I his account, it's like writing a cheque. I could sent a trillion pounds to Annis pending :D

Seems I was right to want proof.

Now anyone want to take the bet that's actually got money? :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:04 pm

RoathMagic wrote::lol: what the hell?

It turns out the cash is pending too, which means he may have nothing I his account, it's like writing a cheque.

Well you said you had paypal so obviously that was another lie because your talking more shit, this gets even better, annis is waiting for your 500£ so sent to him whats the problem then he will confirm both bets, jesus :roll:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:05 pm

It turns out the cash is pending too, which means he may have nothing I his account, it's like writing a cheque.

Why should he trust you and risk losing the paypal charges of sending the money then getting it back? He doesn't know you.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:05 pm

It turns out the cash is pending too, which means he may have nothing I his account, it's like writing a cheque. I could sent a trillion pounds to Annis pending :D

Why dont you put your money up first?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Annis has my money hes awaiting roathrats money but hes stalling and RM clearly knows f**k all about paypal to
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:07 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Well you said you had paypal so obviously that was another lie because your talking more shit :lol:

I do have PayPal :?

As long as you have a card registered you can send any amount to anyone, it will be sent as an e-cheque and be described as pending. Whether it clears is another matter all together.

Once it's cleared I'll transfer the cash.

Everyone is happy :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:08 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Annis has my money hes awaiting roathrats money but hes stalling and RM clearly knows f**k all about paypal to

No he doesn't you have sent an echeque which is worthless unless it clears. Which I'm guessing it won't :D

Once it clears I'll happily match you.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:09 pm

Annis, I feel that only you personally can authorise te banning of Roathmagic, it's a sensitive issue as no doubt he has been careful not to breach forum rules however there is no doubt that his goal is to cause disruption on this, our message board.

I urge you to consider a ban of his account, the majority of active posters on this board feel a ban is warranted.

RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Well you said you had paypal so obviously that was another lie because your talking more shit :lol:

I do have PayPal :?

As long as you have a card registered you can send any amount to anyone, it will be sent as an e-cheque and be described as pending. Whether it clears is another matter all together.

Once it's cleared I'll transfer the cash.

Everyone is happy :ayatollah:

Send yours then what you waiting for both partys need to send there cash as you said in many posts ive done mine, wheres yours blagger :? aniis can confirm yours then and thats it done untill then keep up the clown act on here.
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Annis has my money hes awaiting roathrats money but hes stalling and RM clearly knows f**k all about paypal to

No he doesn't you have sent an echeque which is worthless unless it clears. Which I'm guessing it won't :D

Why don't u just send yours pending then?

Wasn't it your idea to send the money to Annis?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:10 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

I don't know him. I'm sure he's very trustworthy, but I'd like to be sure all sides of the bet are fair. Especially when the opposing bettor seems to have a strange negative obsession with me :D

You don't know Annis yet on the other thread you were willing to give him £1000 to look after for Nine months..... Seems a bit weird to me

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:11 pm

hywel wrote:

Why should he trust you and risk losing the paypal charges of sending the money then getting it back? He doesn't know you.

You appear to have missed the above post, read it slowly...

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:11 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Why don't u just send yours pending then?

Wasn't it your idea to send the money to Annis?

I dont think he knows whats going on luke even though it was his idea, maybe he thinks 50pence a week via a letter in the mail will be ok :lol: exposed for what he is a total joke, worst part is ,it was on the basis of a good f*cking cause :twisted:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:12 pm

hywel wrote:
hywel wrote:

You appear to have missed the above post, read it slowly...

Annis. An issue a refund and no charges are taken.

Thanks for listening. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:12 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

If you could send me the screenshot I will happily follow :ayatollah:

i asked you to post a link to a supposed email that you sent to vt, now your asking someone to screenshit a relavant picture for yourself? double standards there you daft jack tw*t, how old are you? if your a kid need to grow up, if your a grown man then should my god you need to go out more :ayatollah: :ayatollah: