Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO - Annis

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:54 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:So we await annis to say hes had my payment and roathrat will match it didnt annis say this already and i quoted it six times in this very thread :lol:

We await Annis to send me confirmation the the money has cleared and think will match it.

Simple.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:55 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:I already tried explaining above about paypal payments, what's so hard to understand?

And as to your offer, I don't have a week to spare waiting for a joker.

Yeah and you were wrong. The season starts in 3 weeks so I can wait.

Once it's cleared I'll match it. Simple

Yeah and you were wrong?

That's a pathetic response by your standards.

But you were wrong.

Simple as that.

Please show me how I am wrong, thanks very much.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:56 pm

I'll be back at 5 am and hopefully Annis has provided me the info I need so we can get this bet on.

I'll answer all your queries when I return in a few hours although I'm sure my reply will be along the lines of....

When it's cleared I'll match it. :lol:

Until 5 am folks :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:57 pm

hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
hywel wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:I already tried explaining above about paypal payments, what's so hard to understand?

And as to your offer, I don't have a week to spare waiting for a joker.

Yeah and you were wrong. The season starts in 3 weeks so I can wait.

Once it's cleared I'll match it. Simple

Yeah and you were wrong?

That's a pathetic response by your standards.

But you were wrong.

Simple as that.

Please show me how I am wrong, thanks very much.

Email PayPal :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:57 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Gavlar wrote:As well as everything else I expect he has partially stolen the identity of some poor bloke from Roath called Stephen Amos, perhaps I'll give Mr Amos a ring tomorrow, since his number is on 192.com

That will be the final straw surely?????

:lol: anything to try and get me banned,

That is my identity and my charitable bet will be matched once it has been cleared on the other side.

Simple.

Your doing that to yourself I'm just pointing it out

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Easier to ask you because you know everything right?

I know that I am not wrong, yet you have said I am several times, so prove it.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:58 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:So we await annis to say hes had my payment and roathrat will match it didnt annis say this already and i quoted it six times in this very thread :lol:

We await Annis to send me confirmation the the money has cleared and think will match it.

Simple.

Its already here in this very thread page ONE on this thread ive quoted it 6times but here is number 7 only for you to start some other dodge trick its cringeworthy at best roathmagic all for a good cause ty hafan dont forget this was your idea now your balls are shrinking because i went with it and you have run off :lol:

Forever Blue wrote:Ian Bluebird 1977, your a man of your word, £500 deposited via pay pal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Gavlar wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Gavlar wrote:As well as everything else I expect he has partially stolen the identity of some poor bloke from Roath called Stephen Amos, perhaps I'll give Mr Amos a ring tomorrow, since his number is on 192.com

That will be the final straw surely?????

:lol: anything to try and get me banned,

That is my identity and my charitable bet will be matched once it has been cleared on the other side.

Simple.

Your doing that to yourself I'm just pointing it out

GAV YOUR PISSING IN THE WIND pal ive quoted what hes asking for seven times like my post above this one, my moneys there and its from the horses mouth annis yet he still wants proof before he matches it as he keeps saying .Shows what a low life scumbag this guy is using such things like ty hafan as one of his daily trolling mission :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:15 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Simple.

Its already here in this very thread page ONE on this thread ive quoted it 6times but here is number 7 only for you to start some other dodge trick its cringeworthy at best roathmagic all for a good cause ty hafan dont forget this was your idea now your balls are shrinking because i went with it and you have run off :lol:

Forever Blue wrote:Ian Bluebird 1977, your a man of your word, £500 deposited via pay pal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See the rats run off now its all here ready for his coin to be sent :lol: :lol: :lol: ironic huh

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Papa he will just pretend this thread does not show up on his screen anymore now it comes to sending annis the same amount ive sent for this ty hafan bet, the guys a total joke and a waste of good mans air, to even joke about such things like this then avoid them when hes caught out like now after i called his bluff only for him to keep spinning the same shit, instead of sending his money like he keeps saying he will after many quotes by me, nowonder hes on many many ignore lists.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:52 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Papa he will just pretend this thread does not show up on his screen anymore now it comes to sending annis the same amount ive sent for this ty hafan bet, the guys a total joke and a waste of good mans air, to even joke about such things like this then avoid them when hes caught out like now after i called his bluff only for him to keep spinning the same shit, instead of sending his money like he keeps saying he will after many quotes by me, nowonder hes on many many ignore lists.

hes a scumbag of the highest order using ty hafan and our brave soliders in his threads hope the knob head dies tbh roath magic = scumbag simples :evil:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:09 am

Its funny hes been posting in other many threads at 6am this morning hes posted in before but seemed to avoid this one, due to being shown up for what he is :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:44 am

personally id like to give him the benfit of teh doubt, considering the money is for a good cause.

lets be fair on this one, no matter what you think of him or bluebirds1977, if they are going to bet 500 quid on this its a good thing to do for charity.

what we need is Annis to come back with conformation and hopefully move on from there

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:56 am

paulh_85 wrote:personally id like to give him the benfit of teh doubt, considering the money is for a good cause.

lets be fair on this one, no matter what you think of him or bluebirds1977, if they are going to bet 500 quid on this its a good thing to do for charity.

what we need is Annis to come back with conformation and hopefully move on from there

My bets in paul annis has it hes even confirmed in here mines in but roathmagic is avoiding his bet even though he started the whole idea in his ty hafan thread, so giving him the benifit of doubt well as you can see five pages on hes still avoiding something he stated he would do, why ive given up with him for good, the guys nothing but a sick loner who will use anything for a bite bit but this one come back to bite him back and hes bottled it thats clear for all to see, as he always says THERE THE FACTS HERE :lol:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:14 am

thing is though, its just 5 pages of people saying the same thing, personally, if i was making the bet and didnt know the person who was holding the money, i would want a screen shot as well. Its not down to a lack of trust its just sensible.

Now Annis hasnt posted since his first one, if he comes back on here with a screen shot of the money, and Roathmagic still doesnt pay up, then i think people have a case to call him whatever they want, untill then he hasnt really done anything wrong.