Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO - Annis

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Roathmagic is about to put £1000 in to your paypal account or wire it over to you for bet he claims is for Ty Hafan where all bets put on will be against LEICESTER to finish higer than us this year. please let us all know some time this lifetime if he does this :lol: heres the sickos link to this claim.
So i will bump this thread annis and await this £1000 hes supposed to be sending to you then i will bet along with others with him.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87602
:ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: FAO - Annis

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:19 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Roathmagic is about to put £1000 in to your paypal account or wire it over to you for bet he claims is for Ty Hafan where all bets put on will be against LEICESTER to finish higer than us this year. please let us all know some time this lifetime if he does this :lol: heres the sickos link to this claim.
So i will bump this thread annis and await this £1000 hes supposed to be sending to you then i will bet along with others with him.

:lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:20 pm

I will give money to Annis happily to equal the sum of the money bet against me. But all money has to be given not just mine :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:27 pm

RoathMagic wrote:I will give money to Annis happily to equal the sum of the money bet against me. But all money has to be given not just mine :ayatollah:

Wait a sec you said you would gladly send the money to annis then people can put theres in the diffrence is i know annis he knows me along with others on here who post that would gladly bet with you for this charity if you done this, as where you are in a troll account and nobody knows so this way we will see or expose what a clown you really are who will swoop down so low even using a charity like Ty hafan as a joke, so send your money to annis i will await his reply in here in the next 24hours. i will also bump it to when needed but theres no need to reply to this as i have only put this thread up awaiting annis to post its in his account, now be true to your word and stop the skuttle tactics ringworm......... thanks, cheers, as you would say and i await annis to reply with the magic words.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:29 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:I will give money to Annis happily to equal the sum of the money bet against me. But all money has to be given not just mine :ayatollah:

Wait a sec you said ytou would gladly send the money to annis then people can put theres in the diffrence is i know annis along with others on here and he knows me as where you are in a troll account and nobody knows so this way we will see or expose what a clown you really are who will swoop down so low even using a charity like Ty hafan as a joke, so send your money to annis i will await his reply in here in the next 24hours. i will also bump it to when needed but theres no need to reply to this as i have only put this thread up awaiting annis to post its in his account, now be true to your word and stop the skuttle tactics ringworm......... thanks, cheers, as you would say and i await annis to reply with the magic words.

I clearly said trust is required both ways. What's the point in me giving Annis 1000 if I only get 30 bets. Think about it einstein.

How can you still see me by the way?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Bump!!!! you want his phone number in PM roathrat it only takes 20seconds to send money online you know.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:48 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Bump!!!! you want his phone number in PM roathrat it only takes 20seconds to send money online you know.

Indeed I will match all bets up to a grand in total value. All money has to be paid to the third party though not just mine as you seem to want to facilitate :D

How can you still see me?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:51 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Roathmagic is about to put £1000 in to your paypal account or wire it over to you for bet he claims is for Ty Hafan where all bets put on will be against LEICESTER to finish higer than us this year. please let us all know some time this lifetime if he does this :lol: heres the sickos link to this claim.

this sound simlar to a bet made with peter risdale from a certain person who surports west ham :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:52 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Bump!!!! you want his phone number in PM roathrat it only takes 20seconds to send money online you know.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:52 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

this sound simlar to a bet made with peter risdale from a certain person who surports west ham :roll:

Russell brand?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:53 pm

start by putting say 50 quid in roathtit ;)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:53 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Indeed I will match all bets up to a grand in total value. All money has to be paid to the third party though not just mine as you seem to want to facilitate :D

How can you still see me?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:21 pm

papa wrote:start by putting say 50 quid in roathtit ;)

Untill hes put his 1k in nobody will bet with him because hes a troll. Thats just it the guys full of shit so much so he will use ty hafan to blagg people why nobody will bet with him, to me thats just sick, so we await annis to reply with hes put money over to him via online anything under 1k from others he will get back eitherway as hes claimed hes got all this cash being the owner of a top company but he will only dodge or avoid this with another lame ass reply :lol: . He will be exposed as a compete waste of time on here full stop. Again we await annis to reply and ive said twice does he want his phone numbers so i guess hes already on to crossing his money over. :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:25 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Untill hes put his 1k in nobody will bet with him thats just it the guys full of shit so much so he will use ty hafan to blagg people, to me thats just sick, so we await annis to reply with hes put money over to him via online anything under 1k from others he will get back eitherway as hes claimed hes got all this cash being the owner of a top company :lol: . or he will be exposed as a compete waste of time on here full stop. Again we await annis to reply and ive said twice does he want his phone numbers so i guess hes already on to crossing his money over. :roll:

1) why are you making the rules :lol:
2) where have I claimed to be the owner of a top company :D
3) I've said I will happily match anyone's bets, but the maximum liability for me is 1k
4) following this I said any bets made must both be given to Annis to hold, not just mine.
5) are you ok you seem awfully frustrated by this simple concept :D
6) how can you still see me? :?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:27 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Untill hes put his 1k in nobody will bet with him because hes a troll. Thats just it the guys full of shit so much so he will use ty hafan to blagg people why nobody will bet with him, to me thats just sick, so we await annis to reply with hes put money over to him via online anything under 1k from others he will get back eitherway as hes claimed hes got all this cash being the owner of a top company but he will only dodge or avoid this with another lame ass reply :lol: . He will be exposed as a compete waste of time on here full stop. Again we await annis to reply and ive said twice does he want his phone numbers so i guess hes already on to crossing his money over. :roll:

i said 50 as i doubt the GYPO has a grand :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:28 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Untill hes put his 1k in nobody will bet with him thats just it the guys full of shit so much so he will use ty hafan to blagg people, to me thats just sick, so we await annis to reply with hes put money over to him via online anything under 1k from others he will get back eitherway as hes claimed hes got all this cash being the owner of a top company :lol: . or he will be exposed as a compete waste of time on here full stop. Again we await annis to reply and ive said twice does he want his phone numbers so i guess hes already on to crossing his money over. :roll:

3) I've said I will happily match anyone's bets, but the maximum liability for me is 1k
4) following this I said any bets made must both be given to Annis to hold, not just mine.

Again more blagg, jesus your really are a prize plonker, but using ty hafan i mean come on ffs send your cash to annis and stop the dodge tricks ringworm. like u said your happy to do this, so when annis says hes got the money the bets will flood in i know that will happen so do whats said instead of going to bristol to get to cardiff you idiot.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:29 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Again more blagg, jesus your really are a prize plonker, but using ty hafan i mean come on ffs send you cash to annis now stop the dodge tricks ringworm. like u said your happy so when annis says hes got the money the bets will flood in i know that will happen so do whats said instead of going to bristol to get to cardiff you idiot.

Read the above post slowly...

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:30 pm

papa wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Hes got nothing, thats the thing just a sick troll using a charity like ty hafan for a joke. this proves it :shock:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:35 pm

for once i agree with bluebird 1977 :lol: what a complete jack internet troll roath magic is, no shame why dont he do one :twisted:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:36 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
papa wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Hes got nothing, thats the thing just a sick troll using a charity like ty hafan for a joke. this proves it :shock:

I'll happily accept the bet. Once Annis confirms he's received the money I'll match it. :ayatollah:

How can you still see me? 8-)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:36 pm

wez 1927 wrote:for once i agree with bluebird 1977 :lol: what a complete jack internet troll roath magic is, no shame why dont he do one :twisted:

True how dare I raise money for charity :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:38 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
papa wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I'll happily accept the bet. Once Annis confirms he's received the money I'll match it. :ayatollah:

Oh ok nice well we await annis to say hes recieved your money then in this thread, of course i can see you knucklehead you been replying to my posts :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:41 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
papa wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Oh ok nice well we await annis to say hes recieved your money then in this thread, of course i can see you knucklehead you been replying to my posts :roll:

Read the above post again slowly....

You said I was on ignore .... Or did you lie :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Ian Bluebird 1977, your a man of your word, £500 deposited via pay pal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Ian Bluebird 1977, your a man of your word, £500 deposited via pay pal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If you could send me the screenshot I will happily follow :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Ian Bluebird 1977, your a man of your word, £500 deposited via pay pal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well well well what do you know roathrat NOW YOUR TURN SPLIT ARSE this will expose you for the rat that you are :lol: he can send it back but like you said you await it and ive sent it so come on.
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:49 pm

:ayatollah: come on then roath magic :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Read my above post slowly. :?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:52 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Well well well what do you know roathrat NOW YOUR TURN SPLIT ARSE this will expose you for the rat that you are :lol: he can send it back but like you said you await it and ive sent it so come on.

Top man Ian!!!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:52 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

:ayatollah: come on then roath magic :lol:

You see wez one min he avoids everything with you 1st crap after saying he would put money upfront to start with in another thread i send annis £500 awaiting to confirm on his side once roathrat sends his and now roathrat is on the dodge again hes a f*cking perfetic excuse of a man/kid at best using ty hafan as a joke, oh well mission complete.