Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"WOW"unbelievable grange end madness!!!!!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Get on on you-tube and type in CARDIFF FANS-NINIAN PARK-AWAY DAYS.brought a tear to my eye seeing how it used to be.i was in the grange 4 both games u see(wrexham welsh cup and shrewsbury)Wish it was like that now,great soundtrack 2!!!!

Re: "WOW"unbelievable grange end madness!!!!!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:13 pm

sir ninian wrote:Get on on you-tube and type in CARDIFF FANS-NINIAN PARK-AWAY DAYS.brought a tear to my eye seeing how it used to be.i was in the grange 4 both games u see(wrexham welsh cup and shrewsbury)Wish it was like that now,great soundtrack 2!!!!

Shrewsbury home ,there was a few pitch invasions and near the end of the game we were all standing around the pitch. Someone in the crowd blew a whistle and everyone charged on the pitch ,I fell and broke my arm in 2 places :oops:

Still a good day and the 4" scar is a constant reminder of that game :ayatollah:

Re: "WOW"unbelievable grange end madness!!!!!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Xcasual wrote:
sir ninian wrote:Get on on you-tube and type in CARDIFF FANS-NINIAN PARK-AWAY DAYS.brought a tear to my eye seeing how it used to be.i was in the grange 4 both games u see(wrexham welsh cup and shrewsbury)Wish it was like that now,great soundtrack 2!!!!

Shrewsbury home ,there was a few pitch invasions and near the end of the game we were all standing around the pitch. Someone in the crowd blew a whistle and everyone charged on the pitch ,I fell and broke my arm in 2 places :oops:

Still a good day and the 4" scar is a constant reminder of that game :ayatollah:

we still got those fans and more,but sadly not that passion over the road."GREAT,GREAT,DAYS"