Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm sorry but

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Clubs who have the ambition to finish in the top two of this lge, get quality players into their squad.
And more often than not they have large squads.
Even if CB and NM Join us then we still haven't got a good enough squad IMO .

Surely Tan must see what is neede, and Malky must realise his dossier programme isn't working to its full effect.

Re: I'm sorry but

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:08 pm

We do have quality players in our squad, the transfer window hasn't shut, the season doesn't start tomorrow does it?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Messi doesnt want to drop down to the championship :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:22 pm

:oops:

Even if we don't make the top 2, we could definitely win the play-offs IMO.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:47 pm

aj1927 wrote:Clubs who have the ambition to finish in the top two of this lge, get quality players into their squad.
And more often than not they have large squads.
Even if CB and NM Join us then we still haven't got a good enough squad IMO .

Surely Tan must see what is neede, and Malky must realise his dossier programme isn't working to its full effect.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87323

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:58 pm

People need to get top 2 out of their heads or it is going to be a disaster with Malky and the players under immense pressure come Xmas.

Just look at some of the teams in our league..

Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 pm

A lot of luck with no major injury's through the season and lots of injuries to key players of other clubs through the season will be needed in order for us to have a sniff of a top2 finnish as our squad stands now and with bellamy added "as apparently is happening" and a good striker. All depends on who else we get in then, but looking at it now for me personally I think a top 6 will be within our reach...and then its a lottery that we never seem to win pffft stronger squad this year though may help us have that little extra this time in the playoffs if indeed it is the playoffs :ayatollah: