Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "FOOKING STEWARDS"ruining our club!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Lets make a real good day for the away fans, and give them the 3 points :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:07 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:Lets make a real good day for the away fans, and give them the 3 points :D :D :D :D :D :D

No, that was last season.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:30 pm

ayahtolla wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
fryman125 wrote:Why do people need to swear. Such a poor command of basic vocabulary. You let yourselves down.

Before you swear to me on your next post Im cringing already.

People don't need to, but there was a time when most clubs were followed by working class men who would have a drink and a shout and swear on a Saturday at the football to let out their frustrations. It's frowned upon these days.

:o And go home and beat up their missus :roll: but gladly we have moved on, and loads of working class men still have a drink and shout on a Saturday, without too much problem ;)

You're sounding confused. You seem to have mixed us up with those rugby international day gimps. We don't hit women and never have.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:33 pm

You can't speak on behalf of all working class football fans Nedd, I'm sure there are some wife beaters knocking about.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:47 pm

OhhhGa wrote:You can't speak on behalf of all working class football fans Nedd, I'm sure there are some wife beaters knocking about.

He can't slag us off either, as if anyone that swears at the football goes home and hits the wife. Very strange, as is the username, ayahtolla.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:09 am

fryman125 wrote:Why do people need to swear. Such a poor command of basic vocabulary. You let yourselves down.

I am cringing at your Avitar Chuff

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:40 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:You can't speak on behalf of all working class football fans Nedd, I'm sure there are some wife beaters knocking about.

He can't slag us off either, as if anyone that swears at the football goes home and hits the wife. Very strange, as is the username, ayahtolla.

:roll: I never slagged anyone off, and didn't get eggby fans mixed up either,AND I DIDN'T SAY "if anyone that swears at the football goes home and hits the wife" either, but many years ago it was a very sad fact that men when drunk would be more likely to hit their wives, (shock horror, many years ago they used to get hit over the head by a club and dragged off to the caves) :lol: As for my user name, it is also used in my email address aswell, and has been for about 7 years, with just a slight variation for individuality ;)
PS, should you wish to know more, or maybe meet up one day i would be very happy too, it is very easy to tap a keyboard :roll:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 am

Swearing is not a sign of a poor vocabulary; that's a nonsensical fallacy believed by the self-righteous and misinformed. It can be an important part of the widest vocabulary, and is actually very enjoyable. However, your pretentious "you let yourselves down" puts you into the self-righteous camp unfortunately.