Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

With The New Faces who will be the top Goalscorer this Season?

You may select 1 option

View results

Top Goalscorer This Season

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 am

With the new faces who will be City's top goalscorer this season?

Re: Top Goalscorer This Season

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:47 am

It seems we are carrying on with the standard off hoofball from the latter part of last season after the FGR game so i will go for hudson :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:52 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:It seems we are carrying on with the standard off hoofball from the latter part of last season after the FGR game so i will go for hudson :ayatollah:

Lol

I think Velikonja

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:57 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:It seems we are carrying on with the standard off hoofball from the latter part of last season after the FGR game so i will go for hudson :ayatollah:

Just wondering, did you go? I'm sorry but pre-season friendlies are nothing more than a glorified training session, we won't be playing hoofball at all, we had a mixture of youths and first teamers, we didn't play our strongest possible line up, our strongest line up play to their strengths and have a unique play about themselves, yesterday was nothing to judge by, the only thing that annoyed me was that we were always failing to shoot, I thought second half we held the ball well. Fed up of reading your negative posts, I understand the re-brand may make you think in a negative way constantly but jesus christ get behind the boys, we have a real chance of performing well this season when/if we complete our signings.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:28 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:

Just wondering, did you go? I'm sorry but pre-season friendlies are nothing more than a glorified training session, we won't be playing hoofball at all, we had a mixture of youths and first teamers, we didn't play our strongest possible line up, our strongest line up play to their strengths and have a unique play about themselves, yesterday was nothing to judge by, the only thing that annoyed me was that we were always failing to shoot, I thought second half we held the ball well. Fed up of reading your negative posts, I understand the re-brand may make you think in a negative way constantly but jesus christ get behind the boys, we have a real chance of performing well this season when/if we complete our signings.

Keep tall with your head in the clouds then :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:31 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:

If he's tall enough to have his head in the clouds he could do a good job for us this season with the high balls :o

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Aramore wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:

If he's tall enough to have his head in the clouds he could do a good job for us this season with the high balls :o

Agreed but maybe i shouldnt agree or its deemed as negative by the deluded fans who would say we was top notch even if we lost 3-0 and had one shot at goal in 90+mins like times last season. These people never change no matter what they watch or the result.
:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:36 pm

I honestly still think we miss fire power upfront, if Bellamy joins then yes I feel comfortable about it. :ayatollah:

Rem they are not tried and tested the new players in our team for this league and Earnie looks past it.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:46 pm

Mason

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Joey Mason :ayatollah: 15 goals this season :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:52 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:

Sorry that I remain upbeat about my team, sorry that finishing 6th and getting to a Carling Cup final isn't seen as an achievement in itself anymore by some Cardiff fans, we're not as bad as some as the pessimists make out, a few more signings and we'll be on our way :)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:26 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:

Sorry that I remain upbeat about my team, sorry that finishing 6th and getting to a Carling Cup final isn't seen as an achievement in itself anymore by some Cardiff fans, we're not as bad as some as the pessimists make out, a few more signings and we'll be on our way :)

Oh rite theres me thinking thread was about our top goalscorer not some cup final , i will not matter whos upfront if we are going to lob it all the time, why i said hudson.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:33 pm

I have no idea what this Velikonja guy is like besides seeing some clips of him playing awful teams, so I've gone for Peter Whittingham at the moment.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:33 pm

hard to tell what the starting line up will look like to be honest and what formation we will play

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:39 pm

I think its any of the last two options. Interesting, but not much faith in Earnie.
Gestede has got a lot of work to do,,,but i don't think so!