Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why is everyone Obsessed with Bellamy

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:40 am

I'd rather spend the money we are going to waste on wages on some young hungry players

Bellamy not for me thanks

Re: Why is everyone Obsessed with Bellamy

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:56 am

Part of me thinks that but weve got loads of kids I think we need some experience.

The one thing that does grip my shit though is posters who hang out if his arse and make out hes this big Cardiff legend and fan. "Bellers is coming home". Meh. Like hes doing us a favour. :roll:

Only this week he was proffesing his love for Liverpool, and how theyve been "his club" since a boy. :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:07 am

Bellamy will be the 3rd player of real class in our side alongside Whittingham and Kim Bo.

Of course we want him to sign, he's proven and a great player to teach Kadeem how to manipulate the wing, beat a man, cut inside, etc.

He'll bring experience and drive to the dressing room.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:14 am

Bellers is a great player, Could still do a job in top half of the Premier. Any Championship team would LOVE him at their club.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:18 am

CP76 wrote:Part of me thinks that but weve got loads of kids I think we need some experience

Spot on,

One of many reasons why we need him.
Experience,
Great leader,
Will make a difference,
He will score some quality goals,
And scare a lot of defences.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:18 am

How do you know Kim Bo is class ?

I fookin hope he is but we don't know

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:24 am

And u still aint learned from your mistakes.
Is it not the reason why u are in so much debt because u waisted large amounts of money on wages for older players who were ingerd more then they played?.
And by thr way when he was there last his biggest thing he did for u was score against us !in a side that was a lot bettet then u have now.
For u to sign him on his wages would be a massuve step backwards because u dont have a good side and he wont play ebery game

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:26 am

swansealad69 wrote:And u still aint learned from your mistakes.
Is it not the reason why u are in so much debt because u waisted large amounts of money on wages for older players who were ingerd more then they played?.
And by thr way when he was there last his biggest thing he did for u was score against us !in a side that was a lot bettet then u have now.
For u to sign him on his wages would be a massuve step backwards because u dont have a good side and he wont play ebery game

You need English grammar lessons.
Last edited by SA17 Bluebird on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Moo Cow wrote:How do you know Kim Bo is class ?

I fookin hope he is but we don't know

I've watched him play. He is better than Park but obviously wont reach that full potential until he is playing alongside top quality players like Park was.

Thats injured by the way b4 u cry

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 am

Lol is that all u can reply??ffs just shows that what i say is true u f*cking clown

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:37 am

Load of old tosh,
How can u say we haven't got a good side, what do u know?
We are building a side with a lot of existing players from last season, Whitts, Cowie, Taylor, to name a few.

It may be seen as a step backwards, by some on that dosh but that's the only near to correct thing in your post.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:43 am

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind he can still play in the premier, hopefully with us 2013/2014 season :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:43 am

CP76 wrote:Part of me thinks that but weve got loads of kids I think we need some experience.

The one thing that does grip my shit though is posters who hang out if his arse and make out hes this big Cardiff legend and fan. "Bellers is coming home". Meh. Like hes doing us a favour. :roll:

Only this week he was proffesing his love for Liverpool, and how theyve been "his club" since a boy. :roll:

Was abit like rooneys love for everton then goes to the club he cliamed he would never play for it wouldnt be the 1st time polo would it there all the f*cking same play for money no matter what club. Hes no legend here or anything else just a player who will play half the seasons games i bet for much more money than anyone else at our club. What i can not understand is we let the likes of jay,chops,burke go yet got nothing in return some due to wages they wanted and the next breath the club signed the likes of millar whos gone now on more money than both together last year :lol: and now this f*cking bellamy saga like a eastenders storyline.
:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:50 am

swansealad69 wrote:....... biggest thing he did for u was score against us ......

THIS. I choose to take this from your post. Thank you for your input.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:57 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I'd rather spend the money we are going to waste on wages on some young hungry players

Im not obsessed with bellamy hes a great player and woudnt mind him here but like you i'd rather see younger players here with potential

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:28 pm

shut up please stick to your own club signings!!! :D

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 pm

i tink u shud tke englush lessuns m8

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Yet another thread ruined by a Jack. :roll:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Ruind by a jack?by saying u are stupid for paying high wages to a player when u are 90 mill in debt.
Ffs u for real or is that the way u all are..thick as f**k

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:19 pm

We have a lot of younger players and Bellamy would be ideal to help them but also had that extra quality to the team.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:21 pm

liverpool fans will tell you that out of all the signings last yr he was the best.. some of bellamys performances last season were in a league of their own.. he is a game changing player in an instant with bags of experience and there is not a team who wouldnt have him in their squad...

last yr we had the hungry young players & workhorses, but we lacked that little bit of quality and that goal from a nothing scenario..

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Why do you care Swansealad? For f**k sake your a rival fan sharing opinions with Cardiff, just p*ss off.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:32 pm

performances like the last 2 games for gb should be able to tell you why also :roll:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I'd rather spend the money we are going to waste on wages on some young hungry players

Because he is premier league quality better then anyone that would come to us