Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Big news on bellers!!!!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:00 am

My dads mate is best mates with Bellamys uncle and he said that when he spoke to Bellers ^he said that ^he was 99.9% coming back after the olympics \0/<0>\0/

Re: Big news on bellers!!!!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:06 am

My uncles sisters friends best mates cat told me the same thing to ;)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:15 am

ayatollah1996 wrote:My dads mate is best mates with Bellamys uncle and he said that when he spoke to Bellers ^he said that ^he was 99.9% coming back after the olympics \0/<0>\0/

I would have thought it was 100% He does live here.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:37 am

Bellamy is pretty much nailed on to be coming home. His conditions for going to QPR who he did speak to were that they paid 2/3rd's of his current wages. He is on 90k at LFC.

That means he wanted a wage of 60k per week because of his commitments abroad. That was the only way he would go to QPR instead of Cardiff. In some ways that is fair as he clearly loves helping the kids over there in Sierra Leone so you could understanding him wanting to maximise his income in his last few years.

However QPR did not want to offer him this but instead £40,000 which is only £5,000 more than what we will be paying him I am led to believe. The fact on our figure may not be true so I am unsure. Tan will be helping out with his charity if he signs to sweeten the deal. :ayatollah:

QPR then went and turned their interest to Junior Hoillett when negotiations with Bellars broke down which was one meeting. It was probably a better signing for them to be fair so made sense as he's younger, still learning and doesn't have the knee to worry about.

Dont ask me my sources, I have 2, one of which is an agent and one who is a scout like myself. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 am

The only reason he may of joined QPR was the flexibility in his contract days spent in Cardiff with family ie training alone, money side I don't believe one bit. He been away from his family too long and wants to finally move home for good... I will not disclose my source however it's pretty obvious!!!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:01 am

Bluebirds2013 wrote:The only reason he may of joined QPR was the flexibility in his contract days spent in Cardiff with family ie training alone, money side I don't believe one bit. He been away from his family too long and wants to finally move home for good... I will not disclose my source however it's pretty obvious!!!

The money bit is 100% true. I also know other reasons for him maybe not wanting to come home but not going to speak of them on here.

End of discussion. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:13 am

0.1 % chance he wont be returning???

We'll soon see!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:15 am

Double G wrote:My uncles sisters friends best mates cat told me the same thing to ;)

Why didn't u post it when the cat said it then :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 am

Double G wrote:My uncles sisters friends best mates cat told me the same thing to ;)

I know that cat, is it ginger........?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:35 am

It is 100%. The deal is done.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 am

RichardBluebird wrote:

I know that cat, is it ginger........?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:40 am

Deano1 wrote:It is 100%. The deal is done.

Spill the beans then Deano

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:47 am

I've heard the same thing too. He is set for a medical about three days after the Olympics finish or something isnt it? :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:48 am

My goldfish told me two months+ ago, i even posted in on here. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:54 am

Good News,where I train in Roath .The cleaner who's cousin neighbour owns an icecream van said he served bellers plumber. He then said he spoke to bellers electrician who has fitted a new hot tub in bellers garden for when he signs for us :? :ayatollah:

Fair play ,writing that done my head in :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 am

If he signs after the olympics, does this mean when GB get knocked out or when the competition finishes as a whole?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Me too must be true :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Why is he still 3-1 with bookies ??? surely eveyone here would be putting thousnds on if they know its a done deal :o

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:10 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Why is he still 3-1 with bookies ??? surely eveyone here would be putting thousnds on if they know its a done deal :o

:oops: He is 1/3. a big difference ;)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Xcasual wrote:Good News,where I train in Roath .The cleaner who's cousin neighbour owns an icecream van said he served bellers plumber. He then said he spoke to bellers electrician who has fitted a new hot tub in bellers garden for when he signs for us :? :ayatollah:

Fair play ,writing that done my head in :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: