Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:33 am

You know the people im on about, the ones who go on about;

There is so much crime in Britain
    How benefit claimants are all scroungers
    How terrible the roads are
    How most youngsters are criminals
    The people who moan about the NHS
    Paying tax
    The expense of items and VAT ( which is tax I know but value added)
    The weather
    Foreigners stealing our jobs apparently
    Traffic
    Money

Why don't they just move abroad and leave us in peace? As far as im concerned Wales is the greatest country on Earth.

I just honestly can't understand why they'd want to move away from the country when the negatives are in abundance abroad just you haven't got the positives. The only one positive I could think of is the weather but I wouldn't give up all the great things in Britain for that, no way.

What more can you honestly want? We have every thing we need in Wales IMO. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Brits who moan about Britain

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:34 am

Get a life you poisenous toad

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:40 am

CP76 wrote:Get a life you poisenous toad

There is no need for abuse mate. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:23 pm

What a foolish post.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:48 pm

The majority of those I know who moan about Britain have the aim of moving to Australia.

Thing is, they can't. All thanks to their fantastic immigration system.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:08 pm

:shock: I moan about most of that list :o and for a few month's in-between football seasons, i may move abroad :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Jollffe wrote:The majority of those I know who moan about Britain have the aim of moving to Australia.

Thing is, they can't. All thanks to their fantastic immigration system.

That's because Australia has already had its quota of British crims :)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:28 pm

RedBluebird wrote:You know the people im on about, the ones who go on about;

There is so much crime in Britain
    How benefit claimants are all scroungers
    How terrible the roads are
    How most youngsters are criminals
    The people who moan about the NHS
    Paying tax
    The expense of items and VAT ( which is tax I know but value added)
    The weather
    Foreigners stealing our jobs apparently
    Traffic
    Money

Why don't they just move abroad and leave us in peace? As far as im concerned Wales is the greatest country on Earth.

I just honestly can't understand why they'd want to move away from the country when the negatives are in abundance abroad just you haven't got the positives. The only one positive I could think of is the weather but I wouldn't give up all the great things in Britain for that, no way.

What more can you honestly want? We have every thing we need in Wales IMO. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Have you ever worked and lived outside of Wales? The monotony of life in South Wales made me relocate 5 years ago and I haven't looked back. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:29 pm

RedBluebird wrote:
    There is so much crime in Britain - sentences are deliberately too lenient as not enough room in prisons
    How benefit claimants are all scroungers - West Africans commit benefit fraud and EU claimants can claim for kids who remain overseas
    How terrible the roads are - backhanders given for contracts to renew the tarmacking
    How most youngsters are criminals - most crime is committed by youngsters
    The people who moan about the NHS - NHS is still mismanaged. We were the envy of the rest of the world. You pay your dues you should be entitled to receive treatment before you die!
    Paying tax - don't hear anyone complaining. Everyone knows they have to pay it.
    The expense of items and VAT ( which is tax I know but value added) - if VAT wasn't charged then the government would collect the same amounts through Income Tax instead.
    The weather - f**k the weather
    Foreigners stealing our jobs apparently - down to membership of the EU, time to get out.
    Traffic - too many bus lanes slow all the traffic down, even the buses.
    Money - if the country was managed better we'd all have more money

I'm proud to be Welsh and would rather live here than anywhere else in the UK but I am not that deluded to not realise there is still a lot wrong in the UK. If you want to bury your head in the sand and think everything is hunky dory well fair enough....but don't f**king moan when we end up like Greece.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:33 pm

give me a few million pound. and im on the first plane out of here

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:33 pm

ayahtolla wrote::shock: I moan about most of that list :o and for a few month's in-between football seasons, i may move abroad :lol:

shit me too..... :o :shock:

ill pack tonight see you at the docks, cant afford the plane fare!

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
ayahtolla wrote::shock: I moan about most of that list :o and for a few month's in-between football seasons, i may move abroad :lol:

:lol: We will have to hitch hike together ;)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:37 pm

ayahtolla wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

:lol: We will have to hitch hike together ;)

heres to fruit picking

Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Stan_B wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:
    There is so much crime in Britain - sentences are deliberately too lenient as not enough room in prisons
    How benefit claimants are all scroungers - West Africans commit benefit fraud and EU claimants can claim for kids who remain overseas
    How terrible the roads are - backhanders given for contracts to renew the tarmacking
    How most youngsters are criminals - most crime is committed by youngsters
    The people who moan about the NHS - NHS is still mismanaged. We were the envy of the rest of the world. You pay your dues you should be entitled to receive treatment before you die!
    Paying tax - don't hear anyone complaining. Everyone knows they have to pay it.
    The expense of items and VAT ( which is tax I know but value added) - if VAT wasn't charged then the government would collect the same amounts through Income Tax instead.
    The weather - f**k the weather
    Foreigners stealing our jobs apparently - down to membership of the EU, time to get out.
    Traffic - too many bus lanes slow all the traffic down, even the buses.
    Money - if the country was managed better we'd all have more money

I'm proud to be Welsh and would rather live here than anywhere else in the UK but I am not that deluded to not realise there is still a lot wrong in the UK. If you want to bury your head in the sand and think everything is hunky dory well fair enough....but don't f**king moan when we end up like Greece.

All of which happens in other countries. If you don't like it then go to somewhere where there is potholes on every single road destroying your cars framework which will cost you more money, go to somewhere where you have to pay for treatment, etc.

All the others happen in other countries too. Its just the people in this world. Its not British specific but the reason it happens so much in Britain is the strength of our currency.

A very small amount of people in Britain really struggle yet a lot of people moan. They don't know how good they got it which is really sad.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 am

I have! 8-)