Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Capital of Crime

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:53 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Swansea-s-Wind-Street-second-violent-England-Wales/story-12454496-detail/story.html

What have you got in reply to this? Nothing. Though so. BAZINGA!

Says it all :lol:

Really, pissed up people having a punch up on wind st pales into insignificance to whats happening in the capital city
shocking state of affairs, have a read of the thread by your own fans crime in canton
:shock:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:55 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Fair play i gess u need somthing to cling to and make u smile.
Lets face it there aint much else u got with the shit your your so called massive club are in.
:lol:

you obviously need us for you to cling onto! as you are always on our board and not that boring shiiiite planet swans! but hey you need somehing to smile at because nothing to f*****g smile at your club! :lol:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:59 pm

The condition that you suffer from sunshine is called an inferiority complex. I'm guessing its as a result of your limited size, cock, ambition, ability and income. Or a probably a combination of all five. And I bet your an ugly scruffy fucker to boot with a girlfriend/wife/gay partner that Russian sailors would avoid.

Although it pains me to even acknowledge your tiresome posts, I wanted to highlight a fact. No conjecture, just your reality. Please click onto the following link with your specially adapted ergonomic 6-fingered mouse:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... s-13781563

"Wales' second city Swansea is in a "dire" state with road works, high rent, parking and drugs being blamed for problems in its centre." And another gem - "High Street is one of the worst areas. It's a significant problem. I wouldn't recommend anybody who walks from the railway station anywhere after 5pm. It's not being sensational, it's not safe."

Fook me! What a dive. Who would want to live there. No wonder your managers all leave.

So, my somewhat retarded friend, Swansea "Wales second city" is now officially reported as a slum - as confirmed by both the BBC and your own natives. How embarrassing for you. Read it again, twizzledick.

I know, why don't I go and troll this on Planet Backwards under the moniker BadaBong for a laugh? Nah. Only people with inferiority complex issues do that sort of shit. Right? Mug. :yawn:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:00 pm

This ought to make you feel better

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:01 pm

What a load of bollocks ! I thought this was a football forum. Less shit talking and a lot of growing up needs to be done on this forum.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Capital of Wales, massive :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:35 pm

can't we just ban this idiot

Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Bluebird working in swansea wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
Bluebird working in swansea wrote:Statistics statiscs damn lies and statistics i work in swansea and it's just as fucked no mention of the murder in Treboeth you jack spanner, easy to pick out anything to prove anything. :twisted: :twisted:

yes committed by a man from port talbot
Must be a bluebird then????

and swansea is nowhere near as fucked as the capital armed robberies, hijackings. no go areas,gangs the list is endless :shock:

Anyway haven't got time to communicate with a dopey c**t like you got to watch Summervile that i put on sky plus from Sky arts as my misses told me i've got bad news for you the drummer from the Clash has died Joe Strummer RIP my hero!

Bad news...What a legend RIP

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:44 pm

BadaBing wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
RedBluebird wrote:http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Swansea-s-Wind-Street-second-violent-England-Wales/story-12454496-detail/story.html

What have you got in reply to this? Nothing. Though so. BAZINGA!

Says it all :lol:

Really, pissed up people having a punch up on wind st pales into insignificance to whats happening in the capital city
shocking state of affairs, have a read of the thread by your own fans crime in canton
:shock:

all this from a man who's avatar is a gangster popping a cap in someones ass ah the irony of it all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:46 pm

seanmogs wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:If u work in swansea and u are big enough to slag us jacks of on here then be kind enough to say were u shit bag??
I will be more then welcom to have a chat with u alone..

Why? you gonna try to bum him aswell? :lol:

shall i bring the lube or you bringing it?